Is he the solution to our goalkeeping problem? Probably not. But certainly should be given the opportunity and for people to write him off after 45 minutes is ridiculous

I watched him at Peterhead as well and he couldn't control his box, positioning was crap, kicking - there was non. And that's against Peterhead!

he should get the hearts and alloa games without a second thought given to long term - come back on the day of st johnstone game and then discuss

Hearts yes - but I wouldn't say now I would give him the alloa game - we need to play our best side in the cups not pander to some belief that we can see if a goalkeeper who is supposedly experienced but look like a bag of nerves is any good

No where near convinced - if he didn't wear a yellow shirt you would have hardly known he was in the penalty box and basically got hit by the ball to make a save and distribution of the ball was awful and that is in comparison to Langfield!

Fuck me, first competitive game time in ages and some are writing him off, some fans are just absolute spastics.

Exactly!

Poor cunt had to come on for a pen just as a sell out crowd is hitting a very low ebb.

I will judge him fairly against Hearts but I very much doubt he'll be bad enough to think we should have Clangers back in goal.