Inverness Ct V Aberdeen (0 - 1)

• Site Sponsor

Not going, was meant to be up for the weekend but with it being moved to the sunday I can't go now as I'll be flying to Liverpool for the Liverpool match on the monday night, EPL>>>SPFL however I expect us to get the win, we are really starting to put a run together and looking good.

Shite, watching Liverpool is worse thanwatching paint dry.

Not going, was meant to be up for the weekend but with it being moved to the sunday I can't go now as I'll be flying to Liverpool for the Liverpool match on the monday night, EPL>>>SPFL however I expect us to get the win, we are really starting to put a run together and looking good.

Can you fly to Liverpool from Aberdeen?

This would be a massive win for us & go some ways to helping to forget the losses to Utd st's Celtic Hamilton & the draw with the other st's. We could & really should be doing a good bit better this season, regardless of the feel good factor cos of our current position.

These poorly dropped points are still frustrating. Yes we've turned it around of late but any more slip ups & we'll be looking back on those dropped points all over again.

This would be a massive win for us & go some ways to helping to forget the losses to Utd st's Celtic Hamilton & the draw with the other st's. We could & really should be doing a good bit better this season, regardless of the feel good factor cos of our current position.

These poorly dropped points are still frustrating. Yes we've turned it around of late but any more slip ups & we'll be looking back on those dropped points all over again.

Main thing is that our Shot accuracy improves.

Who was it that almost got lifted last year in there?

Big fall out with giant of a man if I remember.

You?

Remember some blootered Hun wifie was giving you shit for drinking when she herself had liver failure. I mentioned to her for the bantz that you said The Rangers were dead just like her liver. She went absolute beserk at you, she ended up getting chucked out.

• Upvote 2

You?

Remember some blootered Hun wifie was giving you shit for drinking when she herself had liver failure. I mentioned to her for the bantz that you said The Rangers were dead just like her liver. She went absolute beserk at you, she ended up getting chucked out.

Guilty of that but that wasn't the reason there were 15 dibble present.

Mike or Steve springs to mind on this.

Happy with the same team with Hays in the middle. However, if there is some sort of miracle that a left back is actually fit any time soon then it would be good to play a left back regardless of age. Maybe not for a game of this importance though. Same team but some in the team need to close down quicker and show more desire without the ball.

Would like to see more tactical use of subs and not just to give players 5 minutes. Would like to see Shankland get 20 minutes with Goodwillie on the pitch. If Rooney has scored or is not making an impact then give the guy a rest and let's see some other partnership going forward. Rooney can score and is full of confidence but I just don't want us to get to the stage where we are relying on Roonie to grab a goal and our other striking options are ether untried or lacking in confidence.

Is Roonie short for Rooney?