Dating Tups For Tip

BrianFaePerth

maybe line your drawers with a bit of absorbent paper so you don't show any anticipatory drip marks on your trousers?

the tricky part is not letting her see the toweling if you drop your drawers at any point.

but you may not get the chance, if your tip drips early and she sees the wet spot.

it's a tough call to make i'd say.

• Upvote 2

The weepy tip advice is a great shout.

A Spanish hooker laughed at me once after a quick shot of oral to get me in the mood led her to believe I'd ejeculated into the sheath.

How we laughed when I told her I was a heavy weeper and have no problem filling the nib with pure weep juice.

That's a sob story if ever I heard one.

The weepy tip advice is a great shout.

A Spanish hooker laughed at me once after a quick shot of oral to get me in the mood led her to believe I'd ejeculated into the sheath.

How we laughed when I told her I was a heavy weeper and have no problem filling the nib with pure weep juice.

Haha +1 you slimy toad

So tonights the night Tup!

I eagerly await a review of the nights proceedings, though hopefully not in the crime section of the John O'Groats Journal!

Whatever happens make sure she pays for half the meal - its not 1920!

Do you have "butterflies" yet, or are you cool, calm and collected?

He'll be looking for 100% surely! Seem to remember him saying he only eats at restaurants if someone else is paying.

Lucky girl.

Fuck that 50/50 shit. Meticulously work out exactly what she owes towards the meal by going through the bill and adding up all the things she had to the exact penny.

She'll be impressed by your attention to detail and arithmetic skills.

& if it's a waitress then the guys tips & a waiter the bird tips ;)

maybe line your drawers with a bit of absorbent paper so you don't show any anticipatory drip marks on your trousers?

the tricky part is not letting her see the toweling if you drop your drawers at any point.

but you may not get the chance, if your tip drips early and she sees the wet spot.

:hysterical:

Did Cheesepipes hack your account?

It's ok. The sock he stuffs down there will also take care of this problem

Ive only been on this board a short while, and don't know him, but to be perfectly honest I'm nervous for the Tup fellow. He does however seem like a fine chap and Im sure the evening will go well.

Write 'cunt' on your forehead as a conversation generator Tup. She'll look at it and remark on it constantly throughout the candlelit supper.

A fine chap....

No he's not, he's a cowardly oaf. If you knew his 'issues' you'd maybe feel sorry for him for around 10 minutes before realising he's just a prick.

Hope the bint has wised up and left the little fool standing on a corner with his Tesco flowers and shiny head.

• Upvote 5

A fine chap....

No he's not, he's a cowardly oaf. If you knew his 'issues' you'd maybe feel sorry for him for around 10 minutes before realising he's just a prick.

Hope the bint has wised up and left the little fool standing on a corner with his Tesco flowers and shiny head.

You're the one with issues you pisshead freak.

I'm sure sooper-hanz can judge for himself and does not need your drunken input.

Dickhead.