Dating Tups For Tip

BrianFaePerth

are you a woman then, that you know this for a fact? :sheepdance:

I'm a great judge of character, can spot a decent guy from a wanker a mile off, Tup falls into the decent sector, hence he'll get on fine tomorrow night. The problem with a lot of women is their failure to stick to this simple question hence why "bad boys in their big cars" are seen as an attractive proposition for many women, takes a good while for many to spot what a male would have spotted in two seconds.

The real question is....will the woman be good enough for Tup.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm a great judge of character, can spot a decent guy from a wanker a mile off, Tup falls into the decent sector, hence he'll get on fine tomorrow night.

:trophy:

That's it aye :laughing:

of course he'll get on fine tomorrow night.. he'll be on his own. :laughing:

all joking aside, Tup doesn't seem a bad sort. and deserves happiness as much as anyone. so hopefully Friday works out. or another night. if not Friday.

• Upvote 1

of course he'll get on fine tomorrow night.. he'll be on his own. :laughing:

all joking aside, Tup doesn't seem a bad sort. and deserves happiness as much as anyone. so hopefully Friday works out. or another night. if not Friday.

Getting my days mixed up, sorry!! :laughing:

The downside of every night being a Saturday night, you forget which day it is.

Anyway, wanna buy a hedge trimmer?

I'm a great judge of character, can spot a decent guy from a wanker a mile off, Tup falls into the decent sector, hence he'll get on fine tomorrow night. The problem with a lot of women is their failure to stick to this simple question hence why "bad boys in their big cars" are seen as an attractive proposition for many women, takes a good while for many to spot what a male would have spotted in two seconds.

The real question is....will the woman be good enough for Tup.

That is typical world class posting from DT there; right up there with Freuds best.

:cool:

:beer:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1