Aberdeen 4 - 1 Hibernian

Best performance I’ve seen at Pittodrie for so long I can’t remember since when.

Beautiful to watch. Beautiful to feel.

First goal was the best team goal I’ve seen at Pittodrie for so long I can’t remember since when. So simple. Pass pass bang. McLean picking out GMS was superb, the volley pass cut back was brilliant, Shinnie buried it.

The 4th was an amazing team goal too.

So happy. Especially that the screen in the pub with the best barmaids in Abz has just shown Shite Johnstone have equalised at Ibrox.

Great win, although think it was a good time to get Hibs as they looked off the pace. Obvious we were carrying a couple of injuries too with Rooney's arthritis and Maynard's shititis. Actually thought McLean was good today but maybe I have conjunctivitis.

Kwolity. Aye it was the best time to get Hibs. They couldn’t produce anything today. But got to credit us for that. We kept our shape when they had the ball. Tremendously disciplined defensive showing. I though Considine was superb today.

Shinnie was probably man of the match even though GMS got it. He went through McGinn like a dose of the skitter.

I didn’t see that. And I was particularly watching for McGinn’s performance. I didn’t think either got the better of either and their “contest” was irrelevant to the overall match. What was telling for me was the width Hibs played in the last two games against Celtic and Rangers wasn’t available to them today cos we kept a fantastically disciplined shape. It also helped that Barker and all their others chose today to have a honker. So fucking lucky they got a goal.

Great win, although think it was a good time to get Hibs as they looked off the pace. Obvious we were carrying a couple of injuries too with Rooney's arthritis and Maynard's shititis. Actually thought McLean was good today but maybe I have conjunctivitis.

I know most on here despise mclean but sometimes he seems a class above everyone a real deft touch at times today

Best performance Ive seen at Pittodrie for so long I cant remember since when.

Beautiful to watch. Beautiful to feel.

First goal was the best team goal Ive seen at Pittodrie for so long I cant remember since when. So simple. Pass pass bang. McLean picking out GMS was superb, the volley pass cut back was brilliant, Shinnie buried it.

The 4th was an amazing team goal too.

So happy. Especially that the screen in the pub with the best barmaids in Abz has just shown Shite Johnstone have equalised at Ibrox.

Good to see you being positive rather than telling everyone that you are here to "educate" them and calling them mutants.

I'm stil at pittodrie frozen to my seat with shock. Mcinnes and company can you explain please. The Motherwell debacle the sevco disasters. Is it at all possible you can thrash the IRA next week. This would be the ultimate Christmas gift for all your loyal supporters don't let us down. Well done on the hibs thrashing didn't expect that love shooftah xxx

Aye big test next week. If we are to go down I'd rather we went down fighting this time please. Let's get stuck into them.

I didnt see that. And I was particularly watching for McGinns performance. I didnt think either got the better of either and their contest was irrelevant to the overall match. What was telling for me was the width Hibs played in the last two games against Celtic and Rangers wasnt available to them today cos we kept a fantastically disciplined shape. It also helped that Barker and all their others chose today to have a honker. So fucking lucky they got a goal.

McGinn started well but he ended up as a defeated spectator in midfield. Shinnie definitely got the better of him time and time again

• Upvote 1

Surprisingly easy win GMS and Shinnie outstanding all the goals were quality finishes and we never let Hibs get a foothold in the game, there two wide players and McGinn were honking and ther defence was very average, yet another poor display by the officials but thankfully had no bearing on the result