Aberdeen 4 - 1 Hibernian

• Site Sponsor

Great performance, after a nervy start we put them in their place.

Hobknobbing it today in the Board room, nice to see Stewart Milne so relaxed and happy.

McInnes appeared and they have a great rapport.

Pies- Ace.

Chips-Ace

Chicken- Ace

Square Sausage in a roll - Ace

Alcohol - Ace.

FTH

Hope you and the Radges enjoyed.

Fantastic result today.

Do you rate Boyle DelMonte? I've always thought he's pretty poor. Big Doug has nae issues with cretins like that.

Not particularly, always thought of him as fast as fuck but poor final ball. Just thought he could get at Considine but Considine was too good today. My hibs fan pal told me Boyle has been one of their best players this season....shows how shite they are.

Pretty sure everyone would have agreed it was odd given Stewart's actually been coming on to a game of late and GMS has been pish throughout. But he stepped up today and as said elsewhere, was outstanding. What do fans know eh?

Aye everyone thought the same but some have been far too harsh on GMS.

He was fucking unreal today.

What an undignified rant after I hit you with the truth about your IQ.

You are never going to be the sharpest tool in the box to put it kindly. Ripe for getting mugged by the bookies.

Your the master oh undignified rants frodo a small jealous strange man who thinks anyone who is more successful than a shelf stacker in a Tesco is a Freemason.

I'd say away oot and get yer hole the night but you'd get knocked back from Hooker absolute serpent oh a man.

Pretty sure everyone would have agreed it was odd given Stewart's actually been coming on to a game of late and GMS has been pish throughout. But he stepped up today and as said elsewhere, was outstanding. What do fans know eh?

Would like to see Stewart given a run on the left, was destroying SPFL sides for fun when playing there for dundee.

I thought today was the first time this season we've played really well, GMS and Shinnie were superb, Considine wasn't bad and I feared the worst when I heard he was starting but he done his job.

Your the master oh undignified rants frodo a small jealous strange man who thinks anyone who is more successful than a shelf stacker in a Tesco is a Freemason.

I'd say away oot and get yer hole the night but you'd get knocked back from Hooker absolute serpent oh a man.

Yet you are a freemason. So is Boofon. Probably met at the lodge.

Handshakers.

No we played well last two games. St Johnstone are cuffing the huns today and we took them apart.

... On the same theme, we cuffed St Johnstone and the Huns took us apart! All I'm saying is let's not get too carried away on a couple of feet good performances. If we can put up a showing next Saturday then I'll be happy!!

... On the same theme, we cuffed St Johnstone and the Huns took us apart! All I'm saying is let's not get too carried away on a couple of feet good performances. If we can put up a showing next Saturday then I'll be happy!!

Aye but the huns beat us with a completely corrupt referee at Ibrox. I don't count those results as they're fixed.

Aberdeen are doing great despite being done repeatedly by the officials.