Aberdeen 4 - 1 Hibernian

No arguments about today (obviously) but come on min, he's had some absolute stinkers.

Maybe but a few of us said signs were there at Ibrox that he was looking for the ball constantly and the only one willing to take it.

A few bad games or not, hes been totally ripped apart on here and its not all justified. Thats the best performance Ive seen from a Dons player in a while, absolutely outstanding. I ken its a cliche but well worth the entrance fee, superb entertainment.

• Upvote 1

Brilliant Bad Mobs min. Opportunity taking at its finest.

What a day for Scottish football. I drank 10 pints in the 3 pubs I was in after the game. No alcohol before. It’s been years since I’ve hit double figures. I think the manner of victory had a direct effect (plus no nips and no food for 9 hours after the wife feeding me well at 11.30). Every cunt was happy in toon. The 2nd and 3rd goals for St J at Ibrox raised the roof.

The daft cunts had stupidly parked up beside the Scotia for a chipper after the game. Myself and a mate (of questionable mental stability and the subject of the Y section Nutter(?) thread - I did try finding it, but to no avail) decided it would be good fun to go and wind them up. We ran on the bus and all hell broke loose. A melee ensued with players and coaching staff, before spilling on to the street

Police cops turned up, but a ticking off was all we got

Then we drank into the early hours

What a night for Scottish football.

@@Henry maybe you can source the thread I speak of?

Haha. Fucking brilliant. Did you lamp any of them?

Wonder if Niall McGinn was watching that and thinking "Hibs are fucking shite, I'll have more chance of Europe and Hampden with the Dons".

Back you come Niall. Time for you and GMS to tear the premiership apart.

Is playing a couple of games in Europe and losing at Hampden that appealing?

I fear McGinn will fancy Edinburgh because hes already shagged the whole of Aberdeen

Maybe but a few of us said signs were there at Ibrox that he was looking for the ball constantly and the only one willing to take it.

A few bad games or not, hes been totally ripped apart on here and its not all justified. Thats the best performance Ive seen from a Dons player in a while, absolutely outstanding. I ken its a cliche but well worth the entrance fee, superb entertainment.

Where he won us the penalty that got us back in the game at 2-0 right on half time.

Oh hold on ...