Aberdeen 4 - 1 Hibernian

Read that Lennon reckons Cowdenbeath wouldve beat Hibs today. He just wont give Dons credit for a great performance.

It's never his fault though, he blames the players all the time.

Average manager that can only win things with huge financial advantages.

Folk on here claiming before the game that we were playing a team akin to Brazil 1970 and we were pish yet we were still 6 points ahead of them.

Ouch. That is a fkn sore one.

Hopefully the Considine bashers have the decency to cut him some slack now.

All the chat about how Hibs pace are going to slaughter him AGAIN yet AGAIN he has a fine game against them in a decent win against them.

It's not a sore one, he was never going to get 5-1, was either 4-1 or 5-0. Not even close.

Let the imbecile delude himself that he almost achieved something worth talking about.

• Upvote 1

That's rich coming from a stunted ginger Jimmy Somerville clone like yourself.

You have great experience of hookers. Only ugly cunts need the services of a low rent prostitute.

Anyone who has no experience of hookers Is not worth listening too much like you a nobody been no where done nothing a boring little cunt from Wick who had no relevance.

I may put forward a notion to Nuke Wick at tonight's meeting

I'm just thawed out now fuck me it was freezing there today. But definite signs today that we can be the team we all hoped we could be after the (at the time) exciting summer transfer window we had. Brilliant midfield performances from Shinnie, McLean and Christie. I always said GMS would come good Hibs must be sick of the sight of him already this season.

Hibs were poor but we were bang at it today we played some great stuff and won all the individual battles. Three very good wins in a row since McInnes told the huns to poke their job. We are due a big performance against the old firm now and no better time than next week at Parkhead. Time for this team to step up against the ugly sisters. The potential is there we have several more points than we had at this stage last season. A big performance against the ugly sisters is basically all that's missing.

We've beaten the cunts the last two times.

We'll do the cunts again.

And on to the game. Close one to call but I am gonna go 0-5 for the Hibees. hahaha. Up yous. We are due someone a hiding and it may as well be yous. For the laughs. Ronnie Barker is finding some sexual form at last finding his feet and shooting boots. Boyle, the most improved player in Scotland and one of the quickest in the league - Makes Usain Bolt look like a doped up sloth. Marvin Bartley will punch the stupid noses of your silly wags before a ball has been even kicked, and in Lewis Stevenson and Darren McGregor we must have surely the best looking men in the league. Pull your pants down, you're getting pumped.

NB. If we get pumped I am going on an extended hiatus after that ^^^^ shite.

I look forward to a good old Hibsing

LOL. #weebitsmugbutgetitupyou @@Grays Babylon 1875

Good old fashioned Hibsing

Ouch. That is a fkn sore one.

Hopefully the Considine bashers have the decency to cut him some slack now.

All the chat about how Hibs pace are going to slaughter him AGAIN yet AGAIN he has a fine game against them in a decent win against them.

I'm a Considine basher but admit he played well the day aye,never be a favourite of mine but give him his due he had a good game.

One common theme amongst the expat Dons fans who live in Australia, Canada and the US is that they are all ignorant in the extreme.

Anything alscotoz says about Scottish football should be treated with suspicion, he kens fuck all about the Dons.

+1 although its harsh to mention the guys from USA and Canada in the same breath as the Australian contingent :laughing:

One common theme amongst the expat Dons fans who live in Australia, Canada and the US is that they are all ignorant in the extreme.

Anything alscotoz says about Scottish football should be treated with suspicion, he kens fuck all about the Dons.

Aye. Certainly appears to be correct.