Aberdeen 4 - 1 Hibernian

I agree GMS hasn't been great in his time with us so far but you could at least see there was a player there. He's the sort who thrives on confidence. He was the same at Dundee United i.e. a lot of ups and downs.

GMS was absolutely brilliant today though. What a performance. It's play like that, that will make more and more people turn up. The Dons today were a totally different animal and GMS optimized it completely. Take a bow Gary son.

Also liked his pumping of the badge on one of his goals. Boys clearly a dandy.

GMS on that form would easily keep Niall McGinn out of the team. The pair of them on form in one team would be pretty damn good.

One assist & a hatrick & had Shinnie layed him off in first half rather than shot from distance he'd have had four. Got to be one of GMS's best games ever but certainly for us.

Sutton with his walking on water pun lol

That really could have been a fkn awesome trouncing that. Hibs got away lucky overall

Fantastic win today and by all accounts some very good individual performances from players who have been rightly criticised this season.

My concern is the two games against the scum - we need to right a wrong there Deek.

I hope to be pleasantly surprised next week but having seen this movie quite a few times over the years I`m nae holding my breath....

I agree GMS hasn't been great in his time with us so far but you could at least see there was a player there. He's the sort who thrives on confidence. He was the same at Dundee United i.e. a lot of ups and downs.

GMS was absolutely brilliant today though. What a performance. It's play like that, that will make more and more people turn up. The Dons today were a totally different animal and GMS optimized it completely. Take a bow Gary son.

Also liked his pumping of the badge on one of his goals. Boys clearly a dandy.

Agreed. He hasn't been brilliant before, but not terrible either - just some encouraging moments. But today we really saw what he can do and against a decent side too. His goals aside, he was sharp, bursting with energy and even muscling folk off the ball even though he's built like a pube.

9 pm. Fucked. Happy fucked. Won’t make 10 pm.

Love this city, when it’s positive.

Empty it of O & G wankers and we will be more positive more often.

Stand free. Awesome day.

fuck off you fuckin wanker he's hardly had much of a chance.you total prick.he nae cunt at your funeral

He's had plenty of chances. Take the blinkers off min. A good display today doesn't suddenly turn him into Eoin Jess.

Also, put the cans down, pop a prozac and tell your Mum you've been a good boy.

Guest milne_afc

Oh I was

Friday night right in line with it as he hit it

Was never missing

Point stands

Only a select few will understand.

I left Pittodrie thinking we could win the league after that. Then Mobby got on the hibs bus

Edit: last minute winners are the best thing in football.