Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hearts

I'd agree..

but I'd add that if Celtic continue to be inconsistent and Hibs, Hearts, us, Rangers, Kilmarnock keep giving them a hard time then the gap can be closer without us actually being anywhere near as good as we were say 2 or 3 years ago when we were pushing them but no one else was there week to week.

I think our squad is poor but so all those other teams I've mentioned are also filled with weaknesses to be exploited.

Its almost an interesting league at the moment.

I don't think our squad is poor rather we are an attacking mid and striker away from been a really good side. We still need to replace McLean and Christie but we improved all other areas of the squad. Stronger defensively - weaker offensively.

Remember we have already reached a cup final this season and are only a few points off top. The league is much stronger and has improved the last couple of seasons but as have we. A large portion of our fanbase under appreciate just how well McInnes has done. We have been really unlucky this season with injuries and suspensions - I believe we'd be a good few points better off otherwise.

Thankfully the younger players have stepped up recently and we seem to have found some form. If we win tomorrow we equal last seasons point tally at this stage. The league will take a more familiar standing come January.

"Genuinely not concerned by Aberdeen. I honestly can't believe they made a cup final and are in the top six. Considine is as dogey as

they come. We need to target him and Logan - two weak links in their defence. May and Cosgrove are useless as well - don't be fooled by the Dundee result. Berra and Smith will have them in their back pockets."

Hearts fans are delusional.

Its my Birthday today so I'm hoping Aberdeen can gift me the present of a win against these delusional lot with Shinnie scoring the winner.

3-0 Aberdeen (Shinnie, Cosgrove and Ferguson)

• Upvote 1

"Genuinely not concerned by Aberdeen. I honestly can't believe they made a cup final and are in the top six. Considine is as dogey as

they come. We need to target him and Logan - two weak links in their defence. May and Cosgrove are useless as well - don't be fooled by the Dundee result. Berra and Smith will have them in their back pockets."

Hearts fans are delusional.

Its my Birthday today so I'm hoping Aberdeen can gift me the present of a win against these delusional lot with Shinnie scoring the winner.

3-0 Aberdeen (Shinnie, Cosgrove and Ferguson)

A week ago there isn't much argument against this tbf. 

Couple of  good games since (one v 'Dundee ffs' cannot be a concrete justification to argue against it either.

These comments is are no more delusional than many fans of other sides (including our own) sometimes even when their team are in poor form.