Coronavirus

Henry

https://mobile.twitter.com/Liz_Wheeler/status/1598023126683881472/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1598023126683881472&currentTweetUser=Liz_Wheeler

Lol. I suppose we’re all mugs really. Being Guinea pigs to untested drugs under the guise of saving granny. £££

I genuinely believe it’ll be a bigger scandal than the Holocaust when it all comes out but it won’t be reported on appropriately. We know big pharma and media share interests. 

You’ll just be called a conspiracy theorist for thinking anything other than ‘where do I get my next clot shot’

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 3
7 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Liz_Wheeler/status/1598023126683881472/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1598023126683881472&currentTweetUser=Liz_Wheeler

Lol. I suppose we’re all mugs really. Being Guinea pigs to untested drugs under the guise of saving granny. £££

I genuinely believe it’ll be a bigger scandal than the Holocaust when it all comes out but it won’t be reported on appropriately. We know big pharma and media share interests. 

You’ll just be called a conspiracy theorist for thinking anything other than ‘where do I get my next clot shot’

Don’t worry, am sure Russell Brand will find a way to get the truth out. 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Poodler said:

But you think the bins not being taken out is a bigger scandal than the Holocaust.

10 hours ago, Zeus said:

Pandemics over 

LAV = Serial Passage Live Attenuated Vaccine

Until SARS-CoV-2 is understood as a LAV that’s deattenuating towards a highly-pathogenic chimeric coronavirus that’s going through gatekeeping mutations and has no intention whatsoever of following the assumptions drawn from observing natural evolution or even the paths of the H1N1 LAVs which melted back into their original endogenous human hosts - humanity is going to continue to be standing on its head as it attempts to battle this pandemic, and misunderstanding the basic fundamental nature of what its up against. 

18 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

LAV = Serial Passage Live Attenuated Vaccine

Until SARS-CoV-2 is understood as a LAV that’s deattenuating towards a highly-pathogenic chimeric coronavirus that’s going through gatekeeping mutations and has no intention whatsoever of following the assumptions drawn from observing natural evolution or even the paths of the H1N1 LAVs which melted back into their original endogenous human hosts - humanity is going to continue to be standing on its head as it attempts to battle this pandemic, and misunderstanding the basic fundamental nature of what its up against. 

I was just saying that the other day.

https://www.petermcculloughmd.com/
https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/multimedia/aseem-malhotra-press-conference/
https://yournews.com/2022/12/20/2477872/top-australian-doctor-who-advocated-for-covid-vaccine-breaks-her/

good to see some starting to wake up .

disingenuous trolls are all that's left now, how sad that they continue to post insults than actually confront the actual data.
maybe its just a cry for attention as well as anger that they have redirected as part of a coping mechanism.
i can only feel sorry for such people that remain in a state of cognitive dissonance, it could also be their testosterone levels are not what they once were, also explains the behaviours on many here.
so a big boozie to the afflicted.its not your fault. 

feel the love lads, feel the love.
insult away till you free yourself.

https://rumble.com/v21slci-researchers-prove-link-between-deaths-and-covid-19-vaccines.html

• Dildo 1

They've been pretty open that for most, the vaccine will only make a covid infection less severe symptomatology wise.

It's for the individual to weigh up whether they feel this outcome outweighs any associated risks of vaccine administration than against just not taking it.

Those microchips in the vaccine would definitely be a clotting risk.....

Just now, Ten Caat said:

They've been pretty open that for most, the vaccine will only make a covid infection less severe symptomatology wise.

It's for the individual to weigh up whether they feel this outcome outweighs any associated risks of vaccine administration than against just not taking it.

Those microchips in the vaccine would definitely be a clotting risk.....

Sorry TC thats shite

they sold that vaccine to start with on a much wider scope than reducing symptoms.

they suggested your viral load would be smaller and thus infecting others with a smaller load, if I recall correctly. 

they may have changed their narrative now to be focused on symptoms but initially it was entirely about control and spread. 

how could you be a granny killer for not taking the vaccine if it was only for symptom control? Surely the only loser there would be the one that didn’t take it 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 3
2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Sorry TC thats shite

they sold that vaccine to start with on a much wider scope than reducing symptoms.

they suggested your viral load would be smaller and thus infecting others with a smaller load, if I recall correctly. 

they may have changed their narrative now to be focused on symptoms but initially it was entirely about control and spread. 

how could you be a granny killer for not taking the vaccine if it was only for symptom control? Surely the only loser there would be the one that didn’t take it 

I'd suggest that a lower viral load = less symptoms/(slightly) less chance of passing it on. If this isn't how it works, can you explain how it does work?

No one complains that they need an annual flu vaccination (in at risk groups). 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I'd suggest that a lower viral load = less symptoms/(slightly) less chance of passing it on. If this isn't how it works, can you explain how it does work?

No one complains that they need an annual flu vaccination (in at risk groups). 

Were they stopping folk travelling and entering sporting events, pubs etc if they didn't take the annual flu jab?