Coronavirus

Henry

43 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Uh oh R Kelly, you really want to name drop Dr McCullough here for speaking the “truth” despite his claims for Invermectin and hydroxychloroquine being disproven and debunked (no doubt by the IMF/WHO/NWO/WWE you’ll claim)? Open your eyes. A discredited medic who felt the need to  speak publicly against vaccines using his titles of his former employer while no longer employed by them? You are the sheeple. You’ll idolise anyone who keeps the myth and supports the right wing narrative: Rumble and Joe Rogan the classic examples who play gullible fools like you like a fiddle.

For someone who slates others for not posting any “evidence” your posts seem to lack any at all…

The only way for you now is to go deeper into the conspiracy, it’s only natural when you’ve been hoodwinked - to want to find any “evidence” that supports your outlandish views.

No name calling or trolling - just pity for you that you’ve been fooled like so many others. You no doubt believe you are a lone voice but the truth is there are countless others like you that have been setup and primed to think in the same way. Sheeple indeed…

, i should just hold up a mirror . oh dear.
if you dive deep into previous posts you can find the sources, peer reviewed work,studies  etc in the description in many of the posts . 
so the israeli studies, iceland, denmark, sweden, etc, are all wrong.
thousands of doctors ,scientists, , profs,cancelled  all wrong as thats the best way to do science.got it.
phizer studies wrong, cdc, 99.7 survival wrong. i could go on.

big pusher of jab doing an about turn, who would have thought, not you obviously.
look for a minor flaw  and claim the argument, way to go you , take a.
bow.
let me guess. you used google. lol
https://rumble.com/v22n8ge-theyre-changing-their-tune-msm-vax-propagandists-come-out-against-the-shots.html

sucks to be you.

• Dildo 5
2 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Uh oh R Kelly, you really want to name drop Dr McCullough here for speaking the “truth” despite his claims for Invermectin and hydroxychloroquine being disproven and debunked (no doubt by the IMF/WHO/NWO/WWE you’ll claim)? Open your eyes. A discredited medic who felt the need to  speak publicly against vaccines using his titles of his former employer while no longer employed by them? You are the sheeple. You’ll idolise anyone who keeps the myth and supports the right wing narrative: Rumble and Joe Rogan the classic examples who play gullible fools like you like a fiddle.

For someone who slates others for not posting any “evidence” your posts seem to lack any at all…

The only way for you now is to go deeper into the conspiracy, it’s only natural when you’ve been hoodwinked - to want to find any “evidence” that supports your outlandish views.

No name calling or trolling - just pity for you that you’ve been fooled like so many others. You no doubt believe you are a lone voice but the truth is there are countless others like you that have been setup and primed to think in the same way. Sheeple indeed…

You banging on about covid again? 

1 hour ago, red kelly said:

, i should just hold up a mirror . oh dear.
if you dive deep into previous posts you can find the sources, peer reviewed work,studies  etc in the description in many of the posts . 
so the israeli studies, iceland, denmark, sweden, etc, are all wrong.
thousands of doctors ,scientists, , profs,cancelled  all wrong as thats the best way to do science.got it.
phizer studies wrong, cdc, 99.7 survival wrong. i could go on.

big pusher of jab doing an about turn, who would have thought, not you obviously.
look for a minor flaw  and claim the argument, way to go you , take a.
bow.
let me guess. you used google. lol
https://rumble.com/v22n8ge-theyre-changing-their-tune-msm-vax-propagandists-come-out-against-the-shots.html

sucks to be you.

You take drugs min?

7 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

As soon as you parroted the accusatory slur that Joe Rogan is a right-wing conspiracist, you gave yourself away. I'm no apologist for Rogan, I only casually follow his podcast and usually only depending on the guests he has, but his history is one of a liberal, who has given a platform to people from all sections of the political and social spectrum. It's interesting that the machine of the neo-liberal establishment is purporting to be afraid of "misinformation" and such like, when they have the collective might they do, might that can and does destroy people's lives. 

Personally, I'm inclined to at least listen when scientists and doctors are putting said livelihoods on the line, to challenge the mainstream narrative. Rubbish can always be debunked, but deplatforming and censoring the 'wrong' ideas is Orwellian in the extreme.

You're more than welcome to your beliefs OJJ, but the huge elephant in the room for people like yourself, is that those of us who turned down the Big Pharma bullies are most certainly NOT dropping like flies. Conversely, most people I know who have caught this thing, are at least 2x jabbed. 

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

As soon as you parroted the accusatory slur that Joe Rogan is a right-wing conspiracist, you gave yourself away. I'm no apologist for Rogan, I only casually follow his podcast and usually only depending on the guests he has, but his history is one of a liberal, who has given a platform to people from all sections of the political and social spectrum. It's interesting that the machine of the neo-liberal establishment is purporting to be afraid of "misinformation" and such like, when they have the collective might they do, might that can and does destroy people's lives. 

Personally, I'm inclined to at least listen when scientists and doctors are putting said livelihoods on the line, to challenge the mainstream narrative. Rubbish can always be debunked, but deplatforming and censoring the 'wrong' ideas is Orwellian in the extreme.

You're more than welcome to your beliefs OJJ, but the huge elephant in the room for people like yourself, is that those of us who turned down the Big Pharma bullies are most certainly NOT dropping like flies. Conversely, most people I know who have caught this thing, are at least 2x jabbed. 

and Neil Young can fuck off an all. 

Daft hippy cunt. 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

and Neil Young can fuck off an all. 

Daft hippy cunt. 

Agree, but it's interesting to note how many so-called rock and roll rebels have cashed in their chips and become water-carriers and mouthpieces for Big Pharma, Big Tech, the mainstream media and the establishment... after they have made a damn good living out of their superficial non-conformity. Rage Against The Machine are now raging FOR the machine, to name another caviar communist nutjob hypocrite.

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
9 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Agree, but it's interesting to note how many so-called rock and roll rebels have cashed in their chips and become water-carriers and mouthpieces for Big Pharma, Big Tech, the mainstream media and the establishment... after they have made a damn good living out of their superficial non-conformity. Rage Against The Machine are now raging FOR the machine, to name another caviar communist nutjob hypocrite.

Mate. 

No cunt has a clue what is actually going on. 

Except Ian Brown, TootingCrack and Red Kelly. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

A good way to make your choices is not listening to a weed smoking junkie, or 2 faceless weirdos on AfcChat, who also probably smoke weed. 

Fucking junkies. 

2 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

I became disillusioned with rock stars when Johnny Rotten took the filthy butter industry shekel.

8 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I became disillusioned with rock stars when Johnny Rotten took the filthy butter industry shekel.

Not sure about that. He was being screwed by Virgin (Branson cunt) and he was already in debt. He did ‘I’m a Celebrity’ as well for the same reason.

But I believe he’s a man of principle. He called out Jimmy Savile as a nonce back in the 70s. He also wanted nothing to do with the Disney Pistols biopic film.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Good post. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Good post. 

You fucking love Joe Rogan 🤣

12 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

His history is talking provable shite and giving a massive platform to people who don't deserve it and then not having the ability/knowledge to interrogate the utter pish his guests talk. 

12 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

I've had 3 jags, never had any noticeable covid and not been ill in over 2 years. Despite having to go out to work pretty much every single weekday since March 2020. The Mrs is the same. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I've had 3 jags, never had any noticeable covid and not been ill in over 2 years. Despite having to go out to work pretty much every single weekday since March 2020. The Mrs is the same. 

Calm doon Prescott. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

His history is talking provable shite and giving a massive platform to people who don't deserve it and then not having the ability/knowledge to interrogate the utter pish his guests talk. 

Haven't listened to a whole episode of his since he moved to Spotify, buddy. Used to enjoy his music and fitness ones tho.

Welcome back to this thread, thought you might have hid it out when all the shit you were taking the moral high ground about during Covid was getting debunked. You've been missed 👍

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Parklife said:

I'm glad you're ok, but for every one of you, there's another story at the opposite end of the spectrum. A friend of mine went into anaphylactic shock, and was hospitalised, almost died, immediately after taking their first shot. I have a few friends who have been seriously ill after taking it. 

Long-term data will give us a bigger picture, but the more that emerges, the more relieved I am that I didn't take it. 

18 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

I'm glad you're ok, but for every one of you, there's another story at the opposite end of the spectrum. A friend of mine went into anaphylactic shock, and was hospitalised, almost died, immediately after taking their first shot. I have a few friends who have been seriously ill after taking it. 

Long-term data will give us a bigger picture, but the more that emerges, the more relieved I am that I didn't take it. 

Can you be a bit more specific about the serious illness that your friends experienced after taking the vaccine?

Do you also have any evidence to support your claim that it was because of the vaccine?

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

aye ok prescott 

2 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Haven't listened to a whole episode of his since he moved to Spotify, buddy. Used to enjoy his music and fitness ones tho.

Welcome back to this thread, thought you might have hid it out when all the shit you were taking the moral high ground about during Covid was getting debunked. You've been missed 👍

Like what? 

42 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

I was just showing how daft your anecdotal musings were. 

I've not known a single person who's had any issues after taking a jag. 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Like what? 

I was just showing how daft your anecdotal musings were. 

I've not known a single person who's had any issues after taking a jag. 

29 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Can you be a bit more specific about the serious illness that your friends experienced after taking the vaccine?

Do you also have any evidence to support your claim that it was because of the vaccine?

I know someone who died directly from having it. No past medical history, had vaccine, fatal bleed.

You are deeply misguided if you are limiting your opinion to people you know considering you two losers would have about ten mates between yous 

id be aggrieved 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1