Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I know someone who died directly from having it. No past medical history, had vaccine, fatal bleed.

You are deeply misguided if you are limiting your opinion to people you know considering you two losers would have about ten mates between yous 

id be aggrieved 

Is there any chance you could say that all again, but only this time make sense?

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Andrew Tate is the man I follow for trustworthy covid info

This Guy?

Emory Andrew Tate III (born December 1, 1986) is an American-British media personality and former professional kickboxer. Following his kickboxing career, he began offering paid courses and memberships through his website and later rose to fame as an online celebrity. His misogynistic commentary has resulted in his suspension from several social mediaplatforms.[

28 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

This Guy?

Emory Andrew Tate III (born December 1, 1986) is an American-British media personality and former professional kickboxer. Following his kickboxing career, he began offering paid courses and memberships through his website and later rose to fame as an online celebrity. His misogynistic commentary has resulted in his suspension from several social mediaplatforms.[

Yes.

Very knowledgeable guy

6 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Yes he’s a right attention seeker 

Aye that's him. 

3 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

Is there any chance you could say that all again, but only this time make sense?

Thanks

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

I said in the very post you quoted that I was showing how daft anecdotal musings were. 

You really have become thick as fuck since moving. 

😎 lonerz

• Upvote 1