Coronavirus

Henry

6 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Interesting that you’ve alluded to a JFK assassination reference to mock the conspiracy theorists.

Files released recently infer the CIA were responsible for assassinating their own president but not a peep from the MSM. 

No coincidence that the very term ‘conspiracy theorist’ was coined by the CIA to discredit those who questioned the Oswald ‘lone gunman’ theory.

But of course it’s all been discredited… probably by Reuters.

Go on, tell me more please. I'm going to guess that the word 'infer' is doing a lot of heavy lifting.

SARS-COV-2 is not influenza

The biggest experiential difference is the obvious unnatural headache, and subsequent cognitive impairment

Neither was it it a lab leak

Yes they created it, but the "leak" was via the live attenuated experimental vaccine

None of this matters though. It is what it is, and we are in a new world now

Reject vaccinations and rely on your immune system

If you can't rely on it, feel free to roll the dice and take your chances

4 minutes ago, red kelly said:

2 power cuts here in 3 weeks.stocks thin in shops also.
i fear this is whats going down.https://rumble.com/v228y6u-mass-power-outages-globalists-chomp-at-the-bit-as-grid-fails.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=3
delighted to be proven wrong.

triggered parties[gaslit ,jab/brain  damaged ] feel free to comment.

Do you and tutz take turns with the tinfoil hat or do you have one each?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Do you and tutz take turns with the tinfoil hat or do you have one each?

that hat is firmly on your head ,gaslit one.
your gullibility is outstanding sir. why you and your like post without any evidence contrary to whats been posted is  a tad sad.
the most published cardiologist in the world.dr mc collough continues to speak out, yet people like yourself never address whats being said.
trollings fine if its all that you have left but  dont you think it reflects poorly on you?
you dont have to answer that.

steve kirsh, the 1 million challenge, whats that, you got nothin. lol

i suggest, if you have nothing , then say nothing.

if however you have the workings, source material that counters the hidden science,i shall welcome it.
 i love to be proven wrong.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 3
4 hours ago, red kelly said:

that hat is firmly on your head ,gaslit one.
your gullibility is outstanding sir. why you and your like post without any evidence contrary to whats been posted is  a tad sad.
the most published cardiologist in the world.dr mc collough continues to speak out, yet people like yourself never address whats being said.
trollings fine if its all that you have left but  dont you think it reflects poorly on you?
you dont have to answer that.

steve kirsh, the 1 million challenge, whats that, you got nothin. lol

i suggest, if you have nothing , then say nothing.

if however you have the workings, source material that counters the hidden science,i shall welcome it.
 i love to be proven wrong.

Isn't it more effort these days to type without capitals? Your phone does it automatically, so have you gone back and put words into lower case?

#therealmystery

Uh oh R Kelly, you really want to name drop Dr McCullough here for speaking the “truth” despite his claims for Invermectin and hydroxychloroquine being disproven and debunked (no doubt by the IMF/WHO/NWO/WWE you’ll claim)? Open your eyes. A discredited medic who felt the need to  speak publicly against vaccines using his titles of his former employer while no longer employed by them? You are the sheeple. You’ll idolise anyone who keeps the myth and supports the right wing narrative: Rumble and Joe Rogan the classic examples who play gullible fools like you like a fiddle.

For someone who slates others for not posting any “evidence” your posts seem to lack any at all…

The only way for you now is to go deeper into the conspiracy, it’s only natural when you’ve been hoodwinked - to want to find any “evidence” that supports your outlandish views.

No name calling or trolling - just pity for you that you’ve been fooled like so many others. You no doubt believe you are a lone voice but the truth is there are countless others like you that have been setup and primed to think in the same way. Sheeple indeed…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dildo 3
2 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Uh oh R Kelly, you really want to name drop Dr McCullough here for speaking the “truth” despite his claims for Invermectin and hydroxychloroquine being disproven and debunked (no doubt by the IMF/WHO/NWO/WWE you’ll claim)? Open your eyes. A discredited medic who felt the need to  speak publicly against vaccines using his titles of his former employer while no longer employed by them? You are the sheeple. You’ll idolise anyone who keeps the myth and supports the right wing narrative: Rumble and Joe Rogan the classic examples who play gullible fools like you like a fiddle.

For someone who slates others for not posting any “evidence” your posts seem to lack any at all…

The only way for you now is to go deeper into the conspiracy, it’s only natural when you’ve been hoodwinked - to want to find any “evidence” that supports your outlandish views.

No name calling or trolling - just pity for you that you’ve been fooled like so many others. You no doubt believe you are a lone voice but the truth is there are countless others like you that have been setup and primed to think in the same way. Sheeple indeed…

36-D188-B2-A5-DC-4-BAF-B277-C629-B53-C18bbcode for images

• Haha 1