Coronavirus

Henry

18 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You want to see something beautiful, a photo you've not seen before because it didn't exist an hour or so ago? I think it is good for mental health in these Covid times. Uploading...

08-C2-BD58-F658-4210-8-B86-76-C95235-A3-

The contrast between the dark granite and the bright red with the sun beating down on it is great. 

Almost like the sun is shining on a hallowed place and drawing you there. Well, not almost, it is. 

Top pic. 

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

You killed my clouds. My daughter took that photo. She is in 2nd year Creative studies Media tv or something. No fucking idea what she's studying actually. Don't care either actually. Not my business. Hers. 

It's a lovely photo RS, tell your daughter I think it's great. If she's any other selfie type pics tell her to PM for my whatsapp.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You killed my clouds. My daughter took that photo. She is in 2nd year Creative studies Media tv or something. No fucking idea what she's studying actually. Don't care either actually. Not my business. Hers. 

What's the high square thing on the left, no buildings that height there??

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Needs to tone down the grey, it's too shiny, other than that it's a sellable picture, I'd buy.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Ok game on. She wants you to post them on here first. And then you get to choose to see her photos by PM or publicly like yours? She wants to see you sitting aside a small bollard first so that your arse gets ripped. 

No deal, whilst my penis is beautiful it would be for the young lady only, would make me boke to think of people on here chugging over it.

1 hour ago, redstrummer said:

Yes but you can pick holes in everything. For the moment it's the best they can do 

Pick holes in anything?????

The vast majority on here 4 to 5 weeks ago were discussing why Glasgow wasn't getting shut down when virus rates were rising and were way higher than the Aberdeen lockdown, that's not picking holes, that's fucking people on a football forum seeing the obvious. Lockdown worked here, why wasn't it brought in there when us uneducated people could see it, why was it left till it went national. Picking holes, fuck off.

• Upvote 2

Worst thing is I can predict what is going to happen tomorrow, pretty much you can only go to the DM or Ferryhill. So there will probably fucking massive queues outside which completely defeats the purpose of being able to have a beer, social distance and be “regulated” by the bar staff.

Folk will be having parties in their houses. The whole thing is a nonsense.

I saw a stat today that flu killed more people in I think the year 2000 than covid has, I don't recall any mass panic at the time, no masks, just normal life, don't even recall it hitting the papers. Really made me think why this is all happening, is it just generation snowflake and social media or is there something we're not being told.

8 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Anyone else missing the halcyon good old days when a mad group of jihadi bastards rampaging about slicing heads off in the street and blowing up concerts was all we had to worry about. 

At least then you had a fighting chance.  

Aye I miss those  mental cunts. Always opening the internet to see if they had thrown a Gaylord off a roof or drowned somebody Innocent in acid.

10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Get the tupster back posting. He will have so many new life stories since the last time, enriched by Wicker culture. 

Tup in person is the nicest man you could ever meet, had pints lined up for us as soon as we walked off the train in Dingwall, his loon was a great guy as well, was a genuine pleasure meeting him and his family. He's a diamond, forum would be better if he returned.

• Upvote 1