Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

No worries. I wasn't wanting "info" on your daughter. I'm not a sick cunt like the fucking mutants. Was just interested if she's studying the same that I did. Credit to her mother that she's studying though. Good parenting job. And you for paying for her too.

She lives with me, no mother help at all. You knew that though.

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Sigh. You don't get Aiberdeen spik. A cunt is a good thing, something to be proud of. Did I tell you about my mate in Oz saying "he doesn't have enough cunt about him" about a highly promising sportsman? Well I just did (probably said it on another forum actually).

At the time, around the age of 30, I thought what a sick thing to even think let alone say about a nice Kiwi lad 5/6 years younger than us that we had all gotten to know. Years later, I learned he was spot on. It is ESSENTIAL to have cunt aboot ye if you want to succeed at ANYTHING. Some top businessmen I've met are fucking psychopaths and all of them are ruthless as fuck. 

Cunt is multi meaning man but if you are saying it about yourself it's in a negative way and I was trying to turn that cunt upside down. 

Edit to say I'd rather be a shit businessman (I already am) than be like some of the dickheads I deal with. Fucking brutal having to eat some of their shite just for a few notes but it's the nature of the business unfortunately. 

Just went out for a smoke and recalled a story, guy in that pic when he was younger nme, ran away from some huns outside the scotia, no idea what happened but must have been way outnumbered. I took out one of the huns chasing him on King street with the sweetest right hook ever, nme would batter me for fun these days, amazing prize winning fighter. Will never forget that punch though. We went on to route the huns, great day.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Definitely multi-meaning and highly adaptable, the best word in the English language. But I really am a total cunt. Proudest day of my life was when kid 3, daughter 2 said Dad, you're such a cunt. She's a doctor now and a smart girl. I'm more proud of who she is than her education and her job, which I don't and never gave a fuck about because it was our job to bring them up and their job to choose their futures.

Good stuff man. The joy the wee nippers bring is unparalleled, can never understand anyone choosing to deny themselves the things it brings. 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

This letter is everything that is wrong with "Great" Britain. The upholding of protocols and procedures is a mask under which they peddle their total corruption, unable to face truth as they are. On yersel Ange;

74-CD55-C6-8-F13-4870-9-CCD-07487-DB1988

The boy Chris Clarkson is a narrow-minded, shallow, pathetic little man. He epitomises everything that is wrong with the UK and why we will never get out of this period of tyranny we find ourselves governed by. Our democracy is dead.

Angela Rayner is pure class. 

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The boy Chris Clarkson is a narrow-minded, shallow, pathetic little man. He epitomises everything that is wrong with the UK and why we will never get out of this period of tyranny we find ourselves governed by. Our democracy is dead.

Angela Rayner is pure class. 

"Divisive politics" as he puts it was alive and well in last nights vote.

If the school catering was privatised, you can bet your money that poofs like Bowie and Clarkson would be dishing out school meals.

2 minutes ago, zander said:

"Divisive politics" as he puts it was alive and well in last nights vote.

If the school catering was privatised, you can bet your money that poofs like Bowie and Clarkson would be dishing out school meals.

Ha ha, although I couldn't see any of that two clowns, nor any Tory fucker for that matter, working for the NLW of £8.72 an hour, dishing out school meals to the poorer classes and the impoverished. They wouldn't get out of bed for less than £500 an hour, plus expenses of course.

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Ha ha, although I couldn't see any of that two clowns, nor any Tory fucker for that matter, working for the NLW of £8.72 an hour, dishing out school meals to the poorer classes and the impoverished. They wouldn't get out of bed for less than £500 an hour, plus expenses of course.

The rich get the richer and the poor get poorer.

Throw in a few sound bites like feeding kids is a parents responsibility whilst at the same time pay £7k a day to fraudsters working on a failed test and trace system.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Och all the chat about millions, billions, Manchester, Aberdeen, East Kilbride, is pointless. We're all getting fucking pumped. We need to get together and do something but the Government have got a large percentage terrified about this fucking shit. 

Something along the lines of a modern Jarrow Crusade coupled with a helping of the activities of the Suffragettes movement would be a starting point.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=198t_7lOjpg

5 hours ago, daytripping said:

Just went out for a smoke and recalled a story, guy in that pic when he was younger nme, ran away from some huns outside the scotia, no idea what happened but must have been way outnumbered. I took out one of the huns chasing him on King street with the sweetest right hook ever, nme would batter me for fun these days, amazing prize winning fighter. Will never forget that punch though. We went on to route the huns, great day.

I was led to believe that was a filling in offence from your own men back in those days? 

9 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

All the hard man talk of revolution in the air, you need to watch The Trial of the Chicago 7 on Netflix.

Coincidentally, Sacha Baron Cohen, who I referenced today, is in it. He's excellent despite the worst yank accent I've ever heard. The film is great.

The film reminds us that it only needs a few to make big differences. The mutants and "mongo's" (credit SR) need not apply. 

Great film. 

8 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Sorry mate. I can't do that. Next time I'm down I'll PM you, get some for you (if you're still short) and meet you myself.

I asked him. This was his reply;

"Even during worst part of the sheeplehousearrest it didn't get bad. I have a friend who could find it on a desert island. Apparently it's pretty dry around here just now but I'm insulated from this circumstance by being friends with that guy".

I loved his next text;

"Gave a consultation over about two and a half hours this afternoon to one of the more switched on minds around. German biochemist, strong in intellect and in body. He said very kind things about my teaching and asked if I might work with him once a week for the next two months".

Wow, let us know how the next couple of months go!

41 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The majority could rightly conclude that grown men getting together for the purpose of violence were sad fucks but for the casuals, and ASC in particular, I make an exception. Our firm represented Jay Allan and about 35/36 years ago, I tipped off my mate about the upcoming visit of Motherwell. He works in TV and they got interviews etc and the market was ripe for it, ITV had just run a documentary of the ICF in London. Unfortunately with 52 arrests made at that game, the lawyers at Grampian ruled that they couldn't run the programme.

Only those of us who are old enough can remember what Aberdeen was like in the 70's when the company-that-preceded-Sevco came to town. The shopkeepers in King Street literally boarded up everything. The ASC liberated the whole city and for that we should be eternally grateful. Plus, it was never random violence with them. They only went into battle with others who had agreed to meet up. It was highly organised and orchestrated, fuck knows how in an era without mobiles. Funny how for things we couldn't imagine pre-smartphones, we always found a way. 

I read JA’s book. It was an interesting read, the best part being you could get away with a hell of a lot more back in those days. He didn’t seem to over exaggerate things which was refreshing. I tried to read another book by some guy, Dan Rivers. Seemed to be a lot of sensationalism in there. 

15 hours ago, NEM said:

Yet the ONS say there is no evidence of a second wave.  What the fuck are these cunts all about?

Something nae right / sinister about them. 

Loads of folk struggling mentally and they come away with "it'll peak at Christmas, lock us down". Just what a'body wants to hear

Weirdos 

30 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

And the guy in the centre of the pic with the Scotland shirt appears to be proud as punch pointing at his 4 Euro bottle of fizzy wine “ look , look , I’m all French as fuck “

Find that hard to believe given the Euro didn't come into play until a few months later and even then it wasn't fully in play until 2002.

39 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Cos people don't buy papers anymore?

On the mainland, which houses over 99.99% of the population, newspaper circulation has reduced substantially. This means that in order to survive, they need to find alternative sources of revenue. 

Surely there's a balance to be struck between maximising ad revenue and being able to read the articles on the website.