Coronavirus

Henry

31 minutes ago, minijc said:

It's funny how Moobs and other bootlickers like him try to change history, I remember him saying the government would never put us under a full lockdown, now he's chirping "see I called it" odious pap that he is.

Are you mental? I've been saying since the summer we'd be locked down this year. I've got about half a dozen bets running on it. 

29 minutes ago, minijc said:

Moobs, months ago I said we'd go in to full lockdowns again, he said they wouldn't do it now he's acting as if he's called it right the whole time, all because he read a Hitchens article.

I'll admit that in March/April time I found the whole concept of lockdowns and criminalising normal behaviour difficult to comprehend but I've been saying since the summer that there will be no return to 'normal' 

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

I'll admit that in March/April time I found the whole concept of lockdowns and criminalising normal behaviour difficult to comprehend but I've been saying since the summer that there will be no return to 'normal' 

This lockdown must be playing havoc with you getting to fuck all the guys you want to Moobster.

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Excuse me?

It's not a fact if it's wrong. That doesn't seem difficult to understand.

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Pride. Fucking with you.

I passed on an OPINION from an expert, a Doctor, an epidemiologist and virologist, as to why Flu was down.

This arose from an exchange in which YOU said, as a matter of fact, that coinfections were impossible. Yours wasn't an opinion. You stated it as fact.

You made a cunt of yourself. Get over it.

The most interesting thing is WHY you tried to pass on a fact that was physiologically so wrong? Are you insecure? Did you think you would look clever in front of the mutants?

Not a trick is it. Knowledge.

36 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's not possible to "show evidence" of that, as you well know. Those were the words of an epidemiologist who works in Public Health Scotland and who got first class honours in Virology and Stratified Medicine.

One of your very successful children perchance? 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

This is not true.

EB488-B1-F-0640-49-D6-9-D09-A8192-D8-DBA

Flu isn’t a coronavirus, it’s an orthomyxovirus so there's no medical reason why coinfections can't happen. It is because of all the measures to stop covid (distancing/ lockdown) that it hasn’t been a big flu year.

How are the measures stopping flu but not Covid?  Are they not just counting flu cases as Covid given the PCR test is unfit for purpose?

22 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

As Poodler can attest, one nurse delivers to 100 people in 8 hours.

6,000 nurses/ deliverers required for 600k. Not difficult nationally. Only 750 stations with less than 10 in each.

The problem is BlowJob playing politics with the numbers. Let's not go sucking each other's dicks yet, as the Wolf said. 

The other issues being them playing roulette with with the time frame for the second dose and maybe combining two different vaccines together, madness.

24 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

As Poodler can attest, one nurse delivers to 100 people in 8 hours.

6,000 nurses/ deliverers required for 600k. Not difficult nationally. Only 750 stations with less than 10 in each.

The problem is BlowJob playing politics with the numbers. Let's not go sucking each other's dicks yet, as the Wolf said. 

Struggling to believe that one nurse can go at that rate for 8 hours. One person gunned every 4.8 minutes for 8 hours without stopping. If the nurse did get a break (which they will) that would be at least a 10 minute faf around  

I would have thought after each jab, the cubicle would have to be sanitised. Then the next person comes in and would get some chat from the nurse what to expect. Sleeve rolled up, arm rubbed and pricked, wee bandage and then a little chat after. 

Just the sheer logistics of that would make 60 per 8 hour shift still pretty good going.