Coronavirus

Henry

11 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Yes, Mary Jane rotten cock.

I would take a vaccine from a junkie if it meant getting it in February rather than April.

Cunt, I've flown Ryanair to save 30 notes to get to Ireland.  I'm easy. 

Never fly on an airline based on it being the cheapest option. 

They're cutting corners somewhere, and 30,000 feet in the air is a bad time to find out where. 

6 hours ago, Joe pike said:

Surely there would be virologists kicking off about this lies then.

6 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Give it time

Right now nobody wants to put the vaccination programme at risk

Aye. Definitely won't be even one virologist who would break ranks and tell everybody the vaccines don't work.

Bloody tighter than a bee's nostril these virologist folk.

Mum's the word lads. Loose lips sink ships.

11 hours ago, Dons79 said:

See that’s what’s wrong with the planet today, you have an informed, literate person that has worked within this sector for years in one hand and a useless gobshite with no expertise on anything on the other. Stick them together on the same stage and bingo. Both are seen as having the exact same worth just for balance.fucking hate this false equivalence, all it does it leads mutants to believe the gobshite instead of the cunt that actually knows what he’s talking about!.unreal

I agree however I don't see that as what's happening here. I believe Ten Caat is eminently more qualified to speak on the subject than those who're discussing with him. However he's made a statement about what "most virologists"  and the one thing he's posted to support that viewpoint contradicts him. As does most of what's being widely reported (I'm not disputing that media reporting good be utterly rubbish...). So of course people are going to question what he's saying. 

Ten Caat's view on the virology of the virus and vaccines is worth infinitely more than mines. He, I believes works in the field and knows far more than me. That doesn't mean everyone should just believe every word he says though, especially in the face of world-eminent medical officials who're saying something different. 

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

I agree however I don't see that as what's happening here. I believe Ten Caat is eminently more qualified to speak on the subject than those who're discussing with him. However he's made a statement about what "most virologists"  and the one thing he's posted to support that viewpoint contradicts him. As does most of what's being widely reported (I'm not disputing that media reporting good be utterly rubbish...). So of course people are going to question what he's saying. 

Ten Caat's view on the virology of the virus and vaccines is worth infinitely more than mines. He, I believes works in the field and knows far more than me. That doesn't mean everyone should just believe every word he says though, especially in the face of world-eminent medical officials who're saying something different. 

So then who would you believe ?

if you cannot trust The people designed and trained to come out with information then who can you trust?

it’s quite simple science, virology, epidemiology, nurses doctors have no alterier motives, they practice there job for the love of it.they have nothing to gain by telling folk nonsense as it would make no sense.boy cried wolf, they need the trust in the public.

ps my wife’s a team lead in charge of 220 nurses, in charge of the CTAC teams that organise and administer the vaccine program, so in all honesty no offence to any on here, but I would rather listen to my wife on health matters than listen to the shite that gets spread on here 

that’s why she,s paid the 50k 

• Dildo 1
15 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

I don't know. That's the whole issue. But when TC's was asked about his statement, he linked an article that didn't back himself up. 

it’s quite simple science, virology, epidemiology,

If you've studied it, maybe  

@Sooper-hanz  * insert bri bat signal pic here *

26 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

if you cannot trust The people designed and trained to come out with information then who can you trust?

it’s quite simple science, virology, epidemiology, nurses doctors have no alterier motives, they practice there job for the love of it.they have nothing to gain by telling folk nonsense as it would make no sense.boy cried wolf, they need the trust in the public.

ps my wife’s a team lead in charge of 220 nurses, in charge of the CTAC teams that organise and administer the vaccine program, so in all honesty no offence to any on here, but I would rather listen to my wife on health matters than listen to the shite that gets spread on here 

Lovely humblebrag

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I don't know. That's the whole issue. But when TC's was asked about his statement, he linked an article that didn't back himself up. 

If you've studied it, maybe  

@Sooper-hanz  * insert bri bat signal pic here *

Thing is bud nobody cares who believes who!, but remember when you have a relative dying on the bed,crash teams coming in, don’t bitch and moan that you were deliberating between actual health professionals and the internet?

don’t be upset on how much she makes,she should be earning more!

don’t cry ???

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Thing is bud nobody cares who believes who!, but remember when you have a relative dying on the bed,crash teams coming in, don’t bitch and moan that you were deliberating between actual health professionals and the internet?

don’t cry ???

Coming on here to go on about money. :clangers2:

L

O

L

9 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Wtf are you on about? TC said that epidemiologists believe that the new virus strains will be resistant to the vaccine. He then posted a link that didn't back up that. 

I'm keen to learn more. 

9 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

don’t cry ???

Believe me, I'm not. 

Are you drunk today? 

44 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

You seem to be missing the point.

We are trusting the experts.

They are all saying the vaccines work against the new strain.

It's TC who is saying the opposite and giving no back up to his argument.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Are you even an expert just cos you work in a certain industry? 75% of the charlatans, cowboys and blaggers I work with are full of shite, no disrespect Ten Caat. 

I reckon Ten Caat knows what he is talking about more than most. Only beef I have with him is I don't think it takes 5 years training to stick a needle in someone's arm. This has proven to be the case with the TOWIE cunt. 

The issue is no one (certainly not a glorified supervisor) knows the exact truth. If anyone wants to dispute the "views" of what can be argued to be the best/top scientists then they need to post facts and studies to back up their argument. 

And have they fuck done that. 

8 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Are you even an expert just cos you work in a certain industry? 75% of the charlatans, cowboys and blaggers I work with are full of shite, no disrespect Ten Caat. 

Lost count of the guys who lasted 2 or 3 trips when I worked offshore.Their cv's would have been better on Jackonory.

How half of them even got offshore beats me.

Even then there were still guys who were useless but unsackable.

13 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Lost count of the guys who lasted 2 or 3 trips when I worked offshore.Their cv's would have been better on Jackonory.

How half of them even got offshore beats me.

Even then there were still guys who were useless but unsackable.

Certainly wouldn't hire them if their CV's were spelt as bad as you spell Jackanory.