Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

A stooge for the government to get some good old Dunkirk spirit going in the country,  while they monumentally fuck up their handling of the pandemic.

100% agreed.

Disgusting stuff from the Tories and the english media falling over themselves to jump on board with it.

Seen Michael Ball (not the hun) and the england cricket captain amongst others making out he was their best mate going back years and giving heartfelt eulogies on the box about his life and how great he was as if they knew him. Fake as fuck and a disgusting way to self-promote. If i was Sir Tom's family id be fucking outraged at these fake cunts and the tv companies using him like that.

Nothing against the old guy, pure contempt for the ratbags using him even after he's deid.

15 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Aye he has as a volunteer helper and had to go through some pretty rigorous training to be allowed to vaccinate coupled with the fact that he had confirmed medical training when he had to give his gran injections.

you wouldn’t be allowed to do it for example!unless you are trained to do so

he will also be surrounded by other trained medical professionals that do injections for a living and that’s why he will be allowed, what he won’t have training for is for anafalaxis shock and that’s why more experienced vaccinators will be present 

nice try but! It’s not like he’s walked in and said am famous, Gies some needles 

Ps that’s why the NHS are looking for volunteers and paid staff members to come onboard to vaccinate 

2 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

^ still a world of difference fae its only trained doctors and nurses that can perform the vaccinations though

That’s because ,if they eyes were open,we are failing to make an impact on the pandemic

same shit happened in world war 1 sure

all the decent trained soldiers died and got replaced by the youth and any man 

situation moves you have to move with it

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Aye he’s a real doctor???

was working on the wards during the pandemic

people can do more than one thing in life?

Who the guy who is a real doctor? And is on a reality show!,has  been working in the wards through this pandemic and is now vaccinating? That guy, take it a man can only be trained for one thing and only do one job, or is it cause he’s from Essex and sounds like a prick means he is one?.

ps you wouldn’t be allowed to work in the wards unless you had the proper certification to do so!

you really didn’t think that through did you

Cans?

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

I said that vaccinators had to be trained in vaccination and be competent in resuscitation techniques.

Look back at what i posted

I said there are nursing assistants who have the requisite training

You will also find there are army medics doing them

Read what i say properly..dont put your own spin on things

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I said that vaccinators had to be trained in vaccination and be competent in resuscitation techniques.

Look back at what i posted

I said there are nursing assistants who have the requisite training

You will also find there are army medics doing them

Read what i say properly..dont put your own spin on things

Some on here are getting carried away with inoculations and probably think the vaccine gets administered intravenously instead of muscular and have forgotten the many many diabetes type 1 sufferers that have administered there own medicine since 5-6 years old!, doubtfull they were medically trained to a NHS standard! As you know to give the inoculation is easy it’s the side effects of which could occur that’s the scary need trained bit.

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I've said the vaccines will not be effective against the SA and Brazilian strains. And likely not against the Kent strain. I haven't said anything orherwise

What is being fed out to the public is not what the vast majority of virologists are saying. If Boris came out and said on one of his tv updates..."oh by the way, the vaccines we are administering right now aren't effective against the new strains".....what do you think would happen to the uptake? 

Surely there would be virologists kicking off about this lies then.

6 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

He’s only 34 and been on the tele for the last 9 years nae a fucking medic of any sort. He’s nae got fuck all training previously he gave a relative a few injections.

Every diabetic could be dishing out the jabs.

Hes a St John ambulance trained vaccinator....

7 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Surely there would be virologists kicking off about this lies then.

Virologists will be working directly under the government, the government are there bosses that pay there wages, look at fauci for example, under trump he stood up at the podium and could only relay information that had been checked by the administration.was shackled as to what he could say, and you can tell by his demeanour now, he literally said the shackles of speech have come off!, next time look at the faces of van tam or Whitty. They look like durrants knee

shattered

13 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

You're both quoting this Fauci boy to back up your argument where his quote disagrees with your argument. Nae bother aye

Mines was a completely different comparison behave yourself,I didn’t once quote fauci, I told you to look at his demeanour. Nae Botha aye 

36 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

No chance

Would need to prove competent in resuscitation

Then you observe a minimum of 3 injections start to finish....preparation etc

Then do a minimum of 3 under strict supervision

Sounds easy. Couple of days training knocking off an hour after lunch each day. Teacher helps the mongo with the multiple choice at the end. Sign your own certificate. 

Suit me up and hold out yir arm granny.