Coronavirus

Henry

8 hours ago, Ke1t said:

You can go to any one of a dozen ongoing conflicts and pick up a gun for whichever side takes your fancy.  You can even switch sides half way through, if you like. 

Decent low level conflict in eastern Ukraine, they're accepting folk on both sides.  Come spring the 'insurgents' (Russians) will be starting up their offensives again, so you've a couple three months to get some target practice in with an air rifle and rubbits oot the road.  Russians have heavier weapons, but Biden will be moving Special Forces into the area shortly, so be careful which side you pick. 

Also, national musical instrument of Ukraine is the accordion, so be aware... 

spacer.png

War mongering old arsehole should keep his beak oot ? 

10 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

A new life is created at conception. A new person is not born then.

You seek to give rights to the unborn where I consider the rights of the already-born, specifically the choices of the mother-to-be to be more important and therefore to over-ride your foetus rights.

Life / person - is just word play.  In the context they ultimately refer to the same thing.

In fact neither life is more or less important, or has more or less rights - individuals are of equal worth and dignity.  Nor are they in competition,  but supposed to coexist for a few months.

Rather then "being born" somehow meaning someone has more rights, it rather means they have more power and also a voice.

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

First night shift as a key worker completed. Did the full bit. 'I can't stay home I'm a key worker' sign in my motor,. I've got sore bits on my ears from wearing the mask for 12 hours so I'll do my video crying on Twitter after a kip.

Need to find an effective way of letting all my neighbours know I'm a key worker now. Might pop leaflets through their doors saying "I'm a key worker now do you need any messages brought in?" Obviously I'll not actually get them any coz I'm too busy now I'm a key worker. 

Treat yourself to a cloth mask, way comfier than the medical one's.

24 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

You or Mobby?..

Aptly lives in Ellon..this fucking serpent..?....

Great job fae the beeb again.

BBC News - Covid in Scotland: The impact on one oil and gas worker

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-55878981

No sympathy. Working overseas in Australia he'd have been coining it in with a good day rate. To not put anything by for harder times is nobody's fault but his own.

Fucking idiot.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

No sympathy. Working overseas in Australia he'd have been coining it in with a good day rate. To not put anything by for harder times is nobody's fault but his own.

Fucking idiot.

Exactly this Boof....how long has the schools been shut now???..

And the serpent ridicules his children and himself of National tv...

I hope they disown the slug??

1 hour ago, Misers Hill said:

You or Mobby?..

Aptly lives in Ellon..this fucking serpent..?....

Great job fae the beeb again.

BBC News - Covid in Scotland: The impact on one oil and gas worker

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-55878981

Boy is a fucking rocket.

Thieving sleekit, cretin as well.

Done for pilfering bank accounts of others.

And a convicted stalker.

Well done Beeb, useless fucks.

• Upvote 1

Had to laugh at the Jeremy Vine Show this morning when hearing about an alleged new strain of the coronavirus; a Brazilian one. 

How the fuck can they determine where a strain of the virus has come from? Does the new one speak Portuguese??

Just like the posh accent of the one from Kent allegedly doing the rounds, the Cantonese speaking China virus, and the Afrikaans lingual South African virus.

I am now away to put my head in the oven and be done with it as I cannot handle being fed this complete and utter shite anymore. Surely the afterlife is better than what we are currently being subjected to. 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Had to laugh at the Jeremy Vine Show this morning when hearing about an alleged new strain of the coronavirus; a Brazilian one. 

How the fuck can they determine where a strain of the virus has come from? Does the new one speak Portuguese??

Just like the posh accent of the one from Kent allegedly doing the rounds, the Cantonese speaking China virus, and the Afrikaans lingual South African virus.

I am now away to put my head in the oven and be done with it as I cannot handle being fed this complete and utter shite anymore. Surely the afterlife is better than what we are currently being subjected to. 

Simple don't watch crap like the Jeremy Vine show.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You didn’t put ‘ just looking for something shitty to tide me over until I get a decent offer from someone else ‘ ??

Joking aside though Hanzoid if you told the truth in an interview that you are a hard worker but struggling to feed your kids, you’d probably have a better chance than saying you’ve always wanted to work for Amazon despite being an Offshore engineer or some shit.

They clearly can tell by your cv anyway so nae point in bullshitting that you won’t  be off as soon as something else comes up.