Coronavirus

Henry

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do you know Fridgo, me old chum, that it’s been proven that trying to ‘multi task’ is a waste of time and  very inefficient. 

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do you know Fridgo, me old chum, that it’s been proven that trying to ‘multi task’ is a waste of time and  very inefficient. 

Well I’m afraid I don’t have enough time in the day to do anything than otherwise! ?

13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Tell that to a chef?, if that was the case your peppercorn chicken roulade, rolled in bacon, stuffed with haggis, served with fondant potato and a side of asparagus!, would be a plate with asparagus on it!.

some jobs necessitate multi tasking to be able to function as a business. Only inefficient if your shite at multi tasking!

21 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Tell that to a chef?, if that was the case your peppercorn chicken roulade, rolled in bacon, stuffed with haggis, served with fondant potato and a side of asparagus!, would be a plate with asparagus on it!.

some jobs necessitate multi tasking to be able to function as a business. Only inefficient if your shite at multi tasking!

Are you a chef? You should have mentioned it before now.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Fridge said:

Nae entirely sure but maybe because  the second one is essentially a booster to the first and I assume they are actually exposing you to a small dose of the virus and if they give you too much at the same time you would essentially get it  rather than just build some immunity.

Purely guessing though I have no evidence to back this up, Sure somebody will know if I’m speaking pish

it's not a small dose of the virus 

6 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Some terrible acting from supposed covid “victims” on CNN, BBC and Sky News today 

Almost as bad the prick that the BBC News interviewed yesterday who had just arrived in Mexico and was bleating about having to head home in order to beat the Sunday deadline as he "could not afford to take the time off work or extra expense incurred" if they had to isolate.

Then goes on to say how they had flow Business BA and the holiday had cost them £8k.

Tube.

"Future Plans

We anticipate that it may be necessary to keep some mitigating measures in place until early 2022, in order to help manage the increased pressure the NHS will face over the winter period. However we will continue to review the position every 3 weeks to ensure any measures remain necessary and proportionate."

Masks until next year lol. 

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

Here to stay. 

Columbian variant now. 

Anti vaccine folk dropping deid daily

Lol

Hate seeing kids suffering through this, but to laugh at adults who are actually DYING from Covid because they think it's a hoax... acceptable.

Fuck those dumb cunts.

?

• Haha 1