Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

31 minutes ago, minijc said:

You do realise that I have several sources, as proved with how many EXCLUSIVES I've had in the last couple of seasons, I could spill all but that then makes it extremely obvious, we will wait and see but if the club get their number 1 man they'll have done extremely well.

OK mini in willing to give you the benefit of the doubt without making it obvious to your sources can you answer the following. 

Is mcinnes definitely going,?, before end of season? 

Will the club be looking at a dof/ head coach structure,? 

If so are  the preferred candidates for both roles identified? 

If not the above structure will the whole current coaching staff be replaced? 

Is the "number 1", candidate you talk about currently in other employment? 

Has a severance package for the current management team been agreed? 

The 3 players brought in on loan, does the future management approve of them? 

You say more going on can we take it that the club agree its all gone stale and fresh impetus is required? 

Thanks

53 minutes ago, minijc said:

You do realise that I have several sources, as proved with how many EXCLUSIVES I've had in the last couple of seasons, I could spill all but that then makes it extremely obvious, we will wait and see but if the club get their number 1 man they'll have done extremely well.

Its assuring to hear we actually have a target. 

3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

The change in transfer tact in early January - one week we are bringing in a couple of new players and the next, we’re not bringing in anyone - was that because a deal was lined up for Cosgrove, and then fell through? Funny how we brought in 3 players in the immediate aftermath of when Cosgrove did actually leave.

Was there not interest from Sheffield Wednesday earlier in the window but ultimately their bid was below what we wanted for him?

7 minutes ago, sheep123 said:

There’s obviously movement happening at the club the now, was speaking to my mate earlier this morning (father of a first team player) he was saying the guy cormack wants is off the level that would normally be linked to the tims / huns 

I bet Cormack wants a crack at Ariana Grande as well but that's nae going to happen...

3 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

I bet Cormack wants a crack at Ariana Grande as well but that's nae going to happen...

Agree mate just hopefully he’s aiming high and we’re not on the usual linked names of adams, Wright, Robinson etc, fuck a even seen a guy on twitter putting a case forward for Alan Stubbs!

16 minutes ago, sheep123 said:

There’s obviously movement happening at the club the now, was speaking to my mate earlier this morning (father of a first team player) he was saying the guy cormack wants is off the level that would normally be linked to the tims / huns 

I’ll bite. Go on then, tell us who....

16 minutes ago, sheep123 said:

There would be little point in binning DM if successor wasn't perceived as a step up.

The last thing we need is a cost saving appointment.

If that was the case we would be lucky to be a top 1,000 club let alone a top 100 club?

3 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

There would be little point in binning DM if successor wasn't perceived as a step up.

The last thing we need is a cost saving appointment.

If that was the case we would be lucky to be a top 1,000 club let alone a top 100 club?

Aye hopefully the whole saga is sorted ASAP, new guy in and hopefully the new manager bounce kicks in as it looks like mcinnes has lost all control of it the now 

28 minutes ago, sheep123 said:

As much as I hope this to be true I do have my doubts that a players dad would be in the know about who Cormack wanted. Just looking at odds on next Celtic manager. Maybe Mark Hughes would be a shout if we used all of Dereks wages as he's been sacked multiple times now so surely can't be that picky if he wanted back into game. Even Roy Keane hasn't got the managerial rep he could be too picky.

Would you take a "big" name that hasn't got a great rep as manager or someone at lower level that is building a good rep? 

6 minutes ago, slippers said:

As much as I hope this to be true I do have my doubts that a players dad would be in the know about who Cormack wanted. Just looking at odds on next Celtic manager. Maybe Mark Hughes would be a shout if we used all of Dereks wages as he's been sacked multiple times now so surely can't be that picky if he wanted back into game. Even Roy Keane hasn't got the managerial rep he could be too picky.

Would you take a "big" name that hasn't got a great rep as manager or someone at lower level that is building a good rep? 

Aye he could easy just be feeding off some of the staff etc he’s friendly with, time will tell a guess. 

If it was my choice a would hopefully go for a big name that’s at the end of his career looking to go into management. That way he would be desperate to make a big impact etc to move up to the next level. The danger with a big name that’s already been in a few jobs is that he makes a mess off it and walks out leaving us worse!

1 hour ago, sheep123 said:

What a heap of shite.

I wonder if one of the " other thin happening"  has anything to do with the covid 8, 

Was it not hinted at the time that mcinnes knew fine what was happening that night, and they had his approval. 

Indeed was it not supposed to be shinnie was back up here and he had arranged it and that mcinnes was said to have been invited too. 

And even if he wasn't invited it beggars belief that mcinnes  and the coaching staff were totally oblivious to the plans 

2 hours ago, sheep123 said:

Was it Louis van Gaal ?

2 hours ago, sheep123 said:

Give your own opinion and not utter crap ye think you have heard or know from others.The stupid wee 'in the know' tosh contributions proliferate this forum and is why I do not bother with it for months.And we are staying atPittodrie too,so you can colour in your fantasy pictures of Cormack Superdome.Cormack Park is a very good training ground,I have had the tour,been inside myself and shown the place and already visited Cormack Park several times for matches so have first hand insight and knowledge.Cormack Arena 20,000 capacity stadium was utter,utter fantasy.Leave Westhill to their cars and lego houses.The successor to Derek Mcinnes is immaterial,it is the fact McInnes is going that is germane here.Thank you to sonoftherock for editing in my first contribution and this  submission allows me to finish off with my comments and thoghts on ground issues.Iam delighted we are staying at Pittodrie.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, graham said:

Give your own opinion and not utter crap ye think you have heard or know from others.The stupid wee 'in the know' tosh contributions proliferate this forum and is why I do not bother with it for months.And we are staying atPittodrie too,so you can colour in your fantasy pictures of Cormack Superdome.Cormack Park is a very good training ground,I have had the tour,been inside myself and shown the place and already visited Cormack Park several times for matches so have first hand insight and knowledge.Cormack Arena 20,000 capacity stadium was utter,utter fantasy.Leave Westhill to their cars and lego houses.The successor to Derek Mcinnes is immaterial,it is the fact McInnes is going that is germane here.Thank you to sonoftherock for editing in my first contribution and this  submission allows me to finish off with my comments and thoghts on ground issues.Iam delighted we are staying at Pittodrie.

I wish you wouldn't bother posting more often you illiterate fool.

And just to finish off there was a fantasist on here who suggested Darryl Broadfoot had some sort of liason with Michelle Mone.In your and Darrryl Bradfoot's dreams,Both would not have a clue what to do if they ever had the chance with the lovely Michelle Mone.Darryl Broadfoot had a couple of dates with Michelle McManus.Slightly different i think we would all agree.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, graham said:

And just to finish off there was a fantasist on here who suggested Darryl Broadfoot had some sort of liason with Michelle Mone.In your and Darrryl Bradfoot's dreams,Both would not have a clue what to do if they ever had the chance with the lovely Michelle Mone.Darryl Broadfoot had a couple of dates with Michelle McManus.Slightly different i think we would all agree.

?

4 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

I wish you wouldn't bother posting more often you illiterate fool.

Beginning a sentence with 'and' is now an accepted journalistic convention for emphasis,bad grammar though it is  i agree.At least I don't sit at Press conferences every week and pronounce myself unhapppy with the way the season 'has went' .That and Leeanne Crighton are more my definition of illiterate..