Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

20 minutes ago, graham said:

And just to finish off there was a fantasist on here who suggested Darryl Broadfoot had some sort of liason with Michelle Mone.In your and Darrryl Bradfoot's dreams,Both would not have a clue what to do if they ever had the chance with the lovely Michelle Mone.Darryl Broadfoot had a couple of dates with Michelle McManus.Slightly different i think we would all agree.

Michelle mone,shit  hawk bra maker that said Scotland was insignificant -that Michelle mone?, the one married to a billionaire?, the one that picked up a 22 year Vietnamese man cause she thought he was a child for a camera opportunity?, that Michelle mone, thick as fuck, the cunt that became a lord for fuck all and gets paid a fortune for sitting in a chamber for half an hour, aye am sure the lad is gutted that she is out his league, you sound like a the rangers fan and obviously your a unionist, most huns down this way love her!,just for your info

Ooh wee hun sympathiser with a wee dildo?

• Dildo 1

It's all getting a bit hysterical, just like it was at Celtic a couple of weeks ago. It's not the time to take any drastic action. If McInnes was to go now, there's no guarantee that a new manager would achieve a great turnaround with the squad he has at his disposal. Take a look at Sam Allardyce and West Bromwich Albion and see the difference he has made. McInnes doesn't deserve to be just booted out, he should be allowed to have an honourable exit.

9 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

It's all getting a bit hysterical, just like it was at Celtic a couple of weeks ago. It's not the time to take any drastic action. If McInnes was to go now, there's no guarantee that a new manager would achieve a great turnaround with the squad he has at his disposal. Take a look at Sam Allardyce and West Bromwich Albion and see the difference he has made. McInnes doesn't deserve to be just booted out, he should be allowed to have an honourable exit.

By finishing 5th or worse? 

I have met and come across Derek McInnes,particularly at one afternoon game at Glebe Park,Brechin where Nicky Maynard finally got droppped and played and scored.I announced to the small gathering that we were all honoured and privileged to see Nicky Maynard score a goal in Aberdeen colours.It was meant as lighthearted comment on a dank and wet midweek afternoon.Mcinnes and Tony Docherty went ballistic.Tony was a gentleman and explained that coaches must back their players and be there to encourage and defend them. Mcinnes just glowered,went in the huff,so thin skinned,summed him up and pleased we will be rid of him soon. I do have cabin fever,I spent £390 in the summer for my sesason ticket,live less than a mile from Pittodrie Stadium and have not seen a ball kicked.Angry.Iam seething with anger.Last Tuesday night I think I succcessfully made the very same Derek McInnes aware of that anger and unrest regarding his masnagement skills.

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, graham said:

I have met and come across Derek McInnes,particularly at one afternoon game at Glebe Park,Brechin where Nicky Maynard finally got droppped and played and scored.I announced to the small gathering that we were all honoured and privileged to see Nicky Maynard score a goal in Aberdeen colours.It was meant as lighthearted comment on a dank and wet midweek afternoon.Mcinnes and Tony Docherty went ballistic.Tony was a gentleman and explained that coaches must back their players and be there to encourage and defend them. Mcinnes just glowered,went in the huff,so thin skinned,summed him up and pleased we will be rid of him soon. I do have cabin fever,I spent £390 in the summer for my sesason ticket,live less than a mile from Pittodrie Stadium and have not seen a ball kicked.Angry.Iam seething with anger.Last Tuesday night I think I succcessfully made the very same Derek McInnes aware of that anger and unrest regarding his masnagement skills.

That is a great story, will read again 10/10

• Dildo 2
18 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Michelle mone,shit  hawk bra maker that said Scotland was insignificant -that Michelle mone?, the one married to a billionaire?, the one that picked up a 22 year Vietnamese man cause she thought he was a child for a camera opportunity?, that Michelle mone, thick as fuck, the cunt that became a lord for fuck all and gets paid a fortune for sitting in a chamber for half an hour, aye am sure the lad is gutted that she is out his league, you sound like a the rangers fan and obviously your a unionist, most huns down this way love her!,just for your info

Ooh wee hun sympathiser with a wee dildo?

Ithink you were maybe in remedial at school.You are more to be pitied. I was merely clearing up confusion between two Michelles from months ago as it is snowing this afternoon and thought maybe I would see what the afc chat thinking is just now.

Just now, Stoneybloke said:

Do you think that McInnes will not achieve better than that and a new manager will come in and turn it all around?

Based on the last month and our fixture list? I think 3rd is gone. 5 points behind but our game in hand is at celtic Park, where I expect we will lose 2 of our next 4 games. 

I'm unsure if livi will go ahead of us in 4th and I don't know who would come in , so cant speculate on impact. 

I was more asking if that does happen, we end up 5th, is that a dignified exit? 

4 of our final 11 games are against celtic and rangers. We will likely lose them all so would have to win other 7 games to reach 65 points. 

Do you think we will win 7 of last 11 games? 

2 minutes ago, graham said:

You buying a 390 pound season ticket has nothing to do with McInnes or the board or the club as in why you haven’t seen live football this year! it’s a pandemic and the lack of care to get rid off it you should be angry with. If your bored not seeing balls getting kicked then hire a dominatrix!, 

ps your a hero for shouting at McInnes, even though he couldn’t give a fuck what anybody thinks, he’s still here and knows what the support think of him!

38 minutes ago, graham said:

And just to finish off there was a fantasist on here who suggested Darryl Broadfoot had some sort of liason with Michelle Mone.In your and Darrryl Bradfoot's dreams,Both would not have a clue what to do if they ever had the chance with the lovely Michelle Mone.Darryl Broadfoot had a couple of dates with Michelle McManus.Slightly different i think we would all agree.

??? ace 

1 minute ago, graham said:

Ithink you were maybe in remedial at school.You are more to be pitied. I was merely clearing up confusion between two Michelles from months ago as it is snowing this afternoon and thought maybe I would see what the afc chat thinking is just now.

No you clearly stated that the lovely Michelle was out folks you don’t knows league?, 

she is also absolute poison and has no nice, redeeming quality ,probably  burns kittens for a pastime, again, not in remedial, again passing judgement on folk you don’t know?, your not doing to well, a see you body swerved her racism, a take it you agree with picking up small men for a photo op?.enjoy your day hun

4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

That is a great story, will read again 10/10

Was not even overly aware coaching staff were nearby.I respected Tony Docherty very much for explaining his position as a coach.McInnes came across as a complete arsehole.Nicky Maynard will date it as years ago.Back down south Nicky Maynard did very well and won promotion with Bury.Probably had a better manager.

8 minutes ago, RUL said:

Based on the last month and our fixture list? I think 3rd is gone. 5 points behind but our game in hand is at celtic Park, where I expect we will lose 2 of our next 4 games. 

I'm unsure if livi will go ahead of us in 4th and I don't know who would come in , so cant speculate on impact. 

I was more asking if that does happen, we end up 5th, is that a dignified exit? 

4 of our final 11 games are against celtic and rangers. We will likely lose them all so would have to win other 7 games to reach 65 points. 

Do you think we will win 7 of last 11 games? 

I expect that Hibs will finish above us now. As for Livi, the bubble may burst, but I would not be surprised if we finished up 5th. As you point out too many games against Rangers and Celtic and they will just be damage limitation excercises.

My main point was I couldn't see much changing in the short term with a new manager.

Just now, Stoneybloke said:

I expect that Hibs will finish above us now. As for Livi, the bubble may burst, but I would not be surprised if we finished up 5th. As you point out too many games against Rangers and Celtic and they will just be damage linitation excercises.

My main point was I couldn't see much changing in the short term with a new manager.

Yeah I wouldn't be sure that a new manager would really change things but I'm just not sure finishing 5th is a good way to go out. 

I like Derek and would like him to prove me wrong but we look miles off at moment. 

Dons 79 i was not passing any opinion on the character or moral compass of Michelle Mone.I probably agree she is not a very likeable person at all.'The lovely' was a play on the forever description of Debbie Magee,Someone described Michelle Mone as having some sort of liason with Darryl Broadfoot which is preposterous.It is known Darrl Broadfoot dated singer Michelle McManus.It was a bad mistake to make.There is also Darrell King Evening Times and Rangers sympathizer and Darrryl Broadfoot who wrote for The Herald,al;so often confused..We could talk for hours about Michelle Mone clyping on Charlie Mulgrew.To be clear Darryl Broadfoot did not go out with Michelle Mone who is commanding much more attention on this esteemed Sir Derek McInnes of Erskine forum than she merits.

5 minutes ago, graham said:

Dons 79 i was not passing any opinion on the character or moral compass of Michelle Mone.I probably agree she is not a very likeable person at all.'The lovely' was a play on the forever description of Debbie Magee,Someone described Michelle Mone as having some sort of liason with Darryl Broadfoot which is preposterous.It is known Darrl Broadfoot dated singer Michelle McManus.It was a bad mistake to make.There is also Darrell King Evening Times and Rangers sympathizer and Darrryl Broadfoot who wrote for The Herald,al;so often confused..We could talk for hours about Michelle Mone clyping on Charlie Mulgrew.To be clear Darryl Broadfoot did not go out with Michelle Mone who is commanding much more attention on this esteemed Sir Derek McInnes of Erskine forum than she merits.

Fair enough but it did look like that without context.got to agree even by the hated standard that surely Michelle mone and Michelle McManus couldn’t possibly be mixed up!, that’s like the film twins with devito and swarzenigger, surely no

Thank you RUL,I  hope we see some matches and games at Cormack Park soon.I had just got into the routine of going there for games and it is nice that one of the main parks is named after Eoin Jess.That was a nice touch.He was a fantastic player I watched right through reserves,Aberdeenshire Cup games,full team,Scotland u21s,Scotland.Brilliant two footed genius we do not have at all nowadays.

1 minute ago, muttonhumper said:

graham, fit's happened to you?

Normally considered, and informed posting, okay touch breathless at times, but usually worth a read, particularly with odd snippet of inside player or Pittodrie info.

Have you hit the drink big style? ?

Nae a dig if you hiv. Happens to the best o' us...

A severe dislike of Darryl Broadfoot has fired him up I reckon. 

Which is fair enough.  Broadfoot is a prick.

2 minutes ago, graham said:

Thank you RUL,I  hope we see some matches and games at Cormack Park soon.I had just got into the routine of going there for games and it is nice that one of the main parks is named after Eoin Jess.That was a nice touch.He was a fantastic player I watched right through reserves,Aberdeenshire Cup games,full team,Scotland u21s,Scotland.Brilliant two footed genius we do not have at all nowadays.

Must have been a joy to watch ?

5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Fair enough but it did look like that without context.got to agree even by the hated standard that surely Michelle mone and Michelle McManus couldn’t possibly be mixed up!, that’s like the film twins with devito and swarzenigger, surely no

What an odd turn this has taken ?

12 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

graham, fit's happened to you?

Normally considered, and informed posting, okay touch breathless at times, but usually worth a read, particularly with odd snippet of inside player or Pittodrie info.

Have you hit the drink big style? ?

Nae a dig if you hiv. Happens to the best o' us...

It would be true to say muttonhumper,the current 'unprecedented times' and 'global pandemic' have not been the best of times for me.I really miss going to the football in person and enjoying the games.I thought local Juniors ,Highland League  matches would keep me going as we awaited return to Pittoodrie,even these matches the few weeks they were on were closed even to the most fanatical follwers.The recent form of the Aberdeen team and bargain bin signings have animated me but it is just Coca Cola i have been drinking ! all the best and hope we are back at Pittodrie soon

Just now, graham said:

It would be true to say muttonhumper,the current 'unprecedented times' and 'global pandemic' have not been the best of times for me.I really miss going to the football in person and enjoying the games.I thought local Juniors ,Highland League  matcheswould keep me going as we awaited return to Pittoodrie,even these matches the few weeks they were on were closed even to the most fanatical follwers.The recent form of the Aberdeen team and bargain bin signings have animated me but it is just CocaCola i have been drinking ! all the best and hope we are back at Pittodrie soon

Aye, it's a total cunt.

Watch oot for that Coca Cola tho'. Dangerous shit. ?

Stay safe, hopefully some semblance of normality can appear soon...