Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

The pre match chat on sportsound 

The leanne Crichton dame suggested that the wages hun dmc was on was an issue with Cormack. 

Tom English saying it wasn't just results and performance there was " more going on" 

So it could be that Cormack knows he's over paid. 

I noticed the rest of the pundits have also now said its time for a change at end of season, 

2 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

The pre match chat on sportsound 

The leanne Crichton dame suggested that the wages hun dmc was on was an issue with Cormack. 

Tom English saying it wasn't just results and performance there was " more going on" 

So it could be that Cormack knows he's over paid. 

I noticed the rest of the pundits have also now said its time for a change at end of season, 

She kens fuck all. Stupid bint thought we had finished 3rd the last couple of seasons.

3 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

End of season or now.... what difference does it make? The settlement will be more or less the same and realistically little chance of this team clicking with McInnes' tactics and lack of motivation.

There are many relatively expensive fk ups made in football & McInnes has made a few for us. As have the board (Milne) by giving him around two too many contract extensions & especially his latest one. 
Board also fkd up on Hernandez 

We just have to suck up these fk ups & move on whilst we have the cushion of McKenna/Cosgrove funds to soften the blow a bit.

May take a little time to recover but no reason why we can’t as the competition in the SPFL in general right now is really pretty shite

1 minute ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Theres the rub - its a massive difference if it means 3rd place finish and practically guaranteed group European fitba or not

Aye, that's what I was getting at. Media/his pals say just wait. But for me, there's little to be gained in waiting. We couldn't really get much worse right now. Christ, even Craig Brown could get the side playing that sort of lame football.

4 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Theres the rub - its a massive difference if it means 3rd place finish and practically guaranteed group European fitba or not

McInnes isn't going to get third.  Its completely fallen apart. 

If he's going to make a change he might as well make it now. He might get an early bounce with a new guy or he might not. 

But the current guy won't turn this season around now. 

McInnes isn’t stupid. He knows this is the perfect time to go.

11 games left 3 of which are against an improving Celtic & side he shits it against anyway.

so effectively he would have 7 games left (six if discount Huns) to finish better than he has in his last couple of seasons.

Just never going to happen. He will happily take a pay off now & ?

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

To be fair if someone was asking you if you thought you’d be sacked, how would you answer?

It’s relevant questions but it’s never going to go well. 

(if you’re referring to BBC interview just now).

You'd accept we need to be better but insist you believe that you're the best man to turn it round. 

3 minutes ago, AllyDon said:

"Why would I" he asks. Where do we start Derek...

That just sums him up, pig headed arrogance.

Robinson, Wright, Kettlewell all managers who showed respect to the club's paying their wages. 

McInnes? Na. His attitude is the club owes him, they don't know how lucky they are.

He really is a despicable man.

• Upvote 1

Derek has a very important decision to make.I think he knows his time is up, but does he forever want to be known as a total serpent by Aberdeen fans by stubbornly cling on to his potential pay off, or does he do the decent thing and walk away with fuck all, thus keeping some of the goodwill his tenure has largely deserved?! 

The odds appear to be on total serpent.