Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

No but the same low character west of Scotland tinks. Even the dweeb in Kilmarnock who went on the rampage was infected with the same disease. AFC was poisoned by weegies running the show, enabled by a vain small NE teuchter of dishonest weegie-like nature. 

Willie Miller?

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's hardly McInnes' fault that Hibs and Dundee United were shit and got themselves relegated. 

There's plenty to pin on him but this one is nonsense. Hibs and Dundee United being down meant that better teams came up. Full stop. 

It's like saying Fergie had it easy at Manchester United because Leeds and Manchester City got relegated. 

No saying it’s his fault but he has lead an easy life in his tenure at Aberdeen plain n simple.

Held a strong financial advantage over any side that could hope to challenge him, other than the Huns but they were still a complete shambles at that point also.

any average manager could have achieved as much if not more than McInnes has given his same circumstances is my point. Cunts (with help from pundits etc.) had so many fooled & distracted for years. Ignorant to his good fortune of circumstance.

Previous shambolic management has also had him down as some kind of messiah based most on pure relief at Aberdeen achieving what they should really achieve as pure minimum 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Best footballer ever at AFC but same low principled character. 

Cmon am sure no cunt agrees on here that AFC best player and captain is put on the same mantle just to prove a point?

if your comfortable with that, cool 

but your slating the best player afc has ever had and with him came most of this proud club’s achievements 

Fact

alongside arguably the best manager that ever lived, regardless where he was from, we should be damn proud that we had him and most on here are iam sure!

Guest milne_afc

Severe lack of respect being shown to Millertime. Weegie or not, he’s a senior poster on here who proven himself over a sustained period of time.

1 minute ago, afc1903mad said:

Patrick’s a hell of a lot closer to Govan than Bridgeton.

It was the late great Teddy Scott, a fantastic north east loon, that spotted and recommended to convert him into a defender

Eh rocket was slagging him off for being a weegie. Not me!, a said he was a great player,teddy scott must have been a genius,

look what happened because of his advice

????

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

I don't give a fuck who agrees or not. I met the man in 82 or 83 (before Gothenburg), I know why his marriage went to shit, I know why he failed in business (with a franchise and location almost impossible to fail with) and I met him a few times since he retired from football. He was a shit manager and DoF too. He lied and squirmed his way out of a situation at the 2008 AGM. He's a weegie, simple. 

And 

am sure supporters give a fuck about a players business failings or failed marriages?for a fan as long as he wiped out that attacker or kept a clean sheet being a defender is all fans care about!And winning many many many trophies and exceeding themselves by winning euro cups

couldnt give a fuck if he was a Martian for fucks sake

1 minute ago, Dons79 said:

Eh rocket was slagging him off for being a weegie. Not me!, a said he was a great player,teddy scott must have been a genius,

look what happened because of his advice

????

I was using it to back my earlier point that Partick is in Glasgow.

Do they not say that there are only 3 teams in Glasgow? Left Cheek, Right Cheek and Partick

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Greenock is the same side of the Clyde as Govan

Poor geography knowledge.

Plus neither are 2 stops from Mordor on the clockwork orange (outer circle)

A seen Clyde and ran wae it, a knew the Clyde runs by both but aye forgot ma compass 

53 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

True. Although Hughes has been appalling at Hibs and Raith in that time and Tommy Wright played shitter football than Mcinnes, for his entire spell in charge.

Sadly only 1 of the 8 managers before Mcinnes won as much as Mcinnes. In fact only 3 got to a final (1 of those was Willie Miller).

Not saying Mcinnes shouldnt go now but that cup win record used to beat him is fairly petty. We lost 3 finals to the tims who won everything in that era and he was consistent in the league.

Not saying we cant strive for more but retrospective slagging of the positive parts of Mcinnes time is pretty unnecessary 

I think the cup finals in celtics unbelievable few seasons, Mcinnes was just lucky we didn’t draw celtic in any round and managed to meet them in the final or we wouldn’t have reached any 

6 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I was using it to back my earlier point that Partick is in Glasgow.

Do they not say that there are only 3 teams in Glasgow? Left Cheek, Right Cheek and Partick

Am Ayrshire but as far as a was concerned there are three teams in glasgow 

left cheek right cheek and Queen’s Park 

I always had Partick as partick 

15 minutes ago, Eastcoastdon said:

I think the cup finals in celtics unbelievable few seasons, Mcinnes was just lucky we didn’t draw celtic in any round and managed to meet them in the final or we wouldn’t have reached any 

Eh? So those finals don't count because we met Celtic in the final only ?

What about the season we put Sevco out of 2 cups? 

48 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Not quite. Not all of us complain about their wives not getting paid enough after boasting about her £50,000, this being particularly insensitive to what the average wage is, not just within the NHS but in the whole of the country. That smacks of tink-landing-lucky. As an Ayrshireman, I don't expect you to understand both how crass you came across as and how stupendously stupid it is to introduce Willie Miller into the point I was making about weegie mentality (including Stewrat Milne) being a major contributor to the downfall of a once great club. 

Let me set you straight on that point about the wife, been on here for a while now, because I am from Ayrshire I always get the tink,shithole, etc. Made a bet with NEM and was getting slagged that I couldn’t afford it, or a mortgage or a hut apparently etc. A point that yourself has just repeated spectacularly there by calling me an Ayrshire tink-landing -lucky, which of course is a stupid observation as my wife is also from Ayrshire  coupled with the fact you haven’t ever met me or know me! later on a seen a nurse on here basically taking pelters and a comment on “get back to wiping arses”

I thought the comments towards the nurse  and towards the medical community were crass, few drinks (something your defo famed for)and

a lost the plot and for that and to EVERY poster on here. I Apologise. 
I should have been stronger,i wasn’t, it won’t happen again

and you think it was stupendously stupid to add in Willie Miller who is Glaswegian into a point about weegie mentality!a don’t 

you also have a superiority complex and have a propensity for argument rather than debate but as an aberdonian I wouldn’t expect you to understand that 

Jim Goodwin/or another European ala skovdahl

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Oh dear. The repeating of fabrications - drink, superiority complex, argue not debate etc. - don't help your case but after I had mentioned SIR ALEX FERGUSON in my argument, you then introduce Willie Miller?

Did you ignore the SAF part? What were you trying to prove with Miller?

Was just alluding to the fact that Miller was a weegie rocket!, that is all, I didn’t know you would have liked him or not but I assumed you would have,i presume I was wrong?I personally like him but only know of him through his football and nothing really else.club legend and great captain.for me a don’t really care where they are from.as long as the mighty win 

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

But I'd said SAF already, in making my point about weegie mentality having killed AFC, beginning with Milne (greed, corrupt, self-before-organisation) and culminating in McInnes and Docherty.

Both Miller and Ferguson were key parts of the best 24 hours of my life, arguably the most important parts so their value to our history is unquestionable. Doesn't mean they are immune from criticism or scrutiny or that aspects of their character cannot be commented on.

You might not appreciate the differences between the west of Scotland and the NE. Having lived in both, I do. There are good and bad everywhere but the aspects of weegie mentality I was describing is real and it fucked AFC. 

But tragically has not fucked the weegie duo ... we are uniquely unlucky. Racism pure and simple. Stand free is only two words that mean nothing to some. 

• Upvote 1

Imagine believing he turned down the move to Rangers, LOFUCKINGL, we lifted his skirt to them, some at that club were not impressed with him and he never got the job, one thing though and credit to him/his agent they then got a MASSIVE deal out of Aberdeen, this is why we must move on now, we are not getting value for the money invested.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

I really felt for him and actually felt defensive of him when he was getting interviewed earlier

There's a lot to like about him as our manager, he just needs to be told outright to alter our style and also his recruitment process - basic technique has to come before physicality 

Difficulty is that he’s already been told that, and he’s already been given players to influence the style of play. His response was to limit their game time and change system.