Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Yeah but all his opinions on Mcinnes were 99% based purely on his looks/beard/articulation in interviews & the fact that he is a weegie. MT doesn’t have the mental capacity/abilities to assess anyone from an actual football ability/performance type way because he is a complete idiot & doesn’t even know the offside rule, or what the wee semi circle is on the edge of the penalty box is for.

Well at least I know the offside rule is and what the wee semi circle at the box is for so that’s a plus ?

1 hour ago, ferlaytio said:

Why would Hibs replace the manager they’ve just sacked with a clone of himself in McInnes?

Two charlatans that fool the majority for simply being articulate. Never understood it.

Is jack not a clone of mccinnes not other ways round.
Mccinnes has been managing longer !!! 

3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Yeah but all his opinions on Mcinnes were 99% based purely on his looks/beard/articulation in interviews & the fact that he is a weegie. MT doesn’t have the mental capacity/abilities to assess anyone from an actual football ability/performance type way because he is a complete idiot & doesn’t even know the offside rule, or what the wee semi circle is on the edge of the penalty box is for.

In all seriousness,  dafuq is that little semi circle for?

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Eh? Are you a child or have you suffered a brain injury?

Haha

both!

i just mean for most seasons under McInnes I don’t really remember us below 4th from about October onwards. We are usually sitting in that area pretty comfortable. 4th usually isn’t good enough. But that’s not what I was posting about initially…. I’ve been sucked off topic

anyway. I’m boring myself now so good news, I have nothing else to add!

13 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Where does Jack Ross go to from here?

St Mirren when Goodwin moves on maybe?

8 hours ago, super_al said:

Incredible that the managers of the two teams that finished 3rd and 4th (and qualified for Europe) were both sacked less than midway through the following season.

I think Hibs might try a similar approach to us with a US structure.

McInnes was sacked last season, before we finished 4th

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

To be fair, Hibs fans would be happy with consistent top 4 finishes, surely?

Semi finals and nearly moments to look forward to. 

Doesn't seem that long since Hibs were bulleting Lennon for being a big old dykeophobe. Just looked and it isn't even 3 years since...but maybe time is a great healer.

The useless cunts have fired another 2 managers since. 

In fact looking at their list of managers, Sauzee was appointed 20 years ago tomorrow. Including him, they've burned through 13 permanent managers in 20 years. Easter Road manager's office truly is the definition of a hot seat.