Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

3 hours ago, Millertime said:

Aye, much better getting chucked out earlier on 

After a while it does seem that way. 

That's how it felt to me. It felt like more massive disappointments than little ones. 

If you get me?

24 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I dont, no

After a while it gets even more disheartening dragging yourself to Hampden for gutting disappointments than having no expectation at all and getting knocked out earlier. To me, anyway. 

Which is why it always insults me when people say reaching semis and finals were "achievements." Nope. They almost were. 

16 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

After a while it gets even more disheartening dragging yourself to Hampden for gutting disappointments than having no expectation at all and getting knocked out earlier. To me, anyway. 

Which is why it always insults me when people say reaching semis and finals were "achievements." Nope. They almost were. 

Disagree. Nothing worse than getting knocked out the cup in the early rounds. No cup ties to look forward to for months. I mind we got knocked out the Scottish Cup by Dundee in like November one year that the 4th round was played early. Bogging

2 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Disagree. Nothing worse than getting knocked out the cup in the early rounds. No cup ties to look forward to for months. I mind we got knocked out the Scottish Cup by Dundee in like November one year that the 4th round was played early. Bogging

Nothing left to set you up for the usual excruciating disappointment. 

21 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Has he even been interviewed for a job since we sacked him? 

Linked on here (by feels) to a few jobs and in the media (by feels) but thats about it. 

He's not a very good manager and ended up making a cunt of it with us and blowing his chances of a decent gig but seems strange he's not got a job at a smaller club yet.

The cunt thinks he is above that

24 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Linked on here (by feels) to a few jobs and in the media (by feels) but thats about it. 

He's not a very good manager and ended up making a cunt of it with us and blowing his chances of a decent gig but seems strange he's not got a job at a smaller club yet.

Think there's a fair chance he's still on the payroll with us until May/June time so it might not be all that pressing an issue for him to get a new job yet. 

1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

No one wants The Anchor Man. Negative football manager’s should be a thing of the past. 

On 12/16/2021 at 9:49 PM, G31DON said:

He'll end up being the drunk guy propping up the bar telling everyone "I could have been rangers manager, I'd have stopped 10 in a row. By the way, but. "

Come on, let’s get it right…

”I could have been manager of the ranjurs so I could. I’d have pure stopped ra 10 in a row so I would, byrrawaybigmanbut”