What you doing today?

6 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Animals taste great though. Can't be  eating salads every day ffs.

Can't deny that .

But you haven't seen vegan cook books we have quite a few .

The Bosch one is superb and we have a Spanish one that my loon brought back from Madrid it  has some amazing recipes .

4 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

Can't deny that .

But you haven't seen vegan cook books we have quite a few .

The Bosch one is superb and we have a Spanish one that my loon brought back from Madrid it  has some amazing recipes .

Aye the Bosh lads are great! Some brilliant recipes in those books. They have a load of recipes on their website too Buc. 

https://www.bosh.tv/recipes

The Cauliflower Wings are tremendous. Fair bit of hassle to make, but well worth it. 

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

I've only got one grandchild she's only one  and she's such a happy we toot.

looking forward to when we do what you're doing with her when she gets a we bit older.

Ours is two in a few weeks time.  We've had her away a couple of times this summer and she was just awesome.  She and we loved every minute.

I had her all day yesterday and not long before her mother (my daughter) got home I picked her up to sit on my lap and she swung a leg and booted me in the steens.  I had great delight when her mother got home and I said "Tell mummy where you kicked granda," to which she replied "Nuts."  Yeh canna buy that kinda stuff.????

Went a jaunt up to St Andrews. Absolute cracker of a day. 

Wandered along the beach, along to the other beach, grabbed some lunch. Then wandered back along to the old course and watched some absolutely garbage golfers who'd overpaid for a round, while having a couple of pints. 

Scotland is a beautiful place when the sun is shining.