What you doing today?

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Went a jaunt up to St Andrews. Absolute cracker of a day. 

Wandered along the beach, along to the other beach, grabbed some lunch. Then wandered back along to the old course and watched some absolutely garbage golfers who'd overpaid for a round, while having a couple of pints. 

Scotland is a beautiful place when the sun is shining. 

That last line is just so true.

eh ken cunts thit ken greysack fae ellon acedemy..poofy wee swot turnd grey age 15..faild it ivry sport n wis pert o..wis in a anti drugs debatin team..ez faither wis 60odd n mither 40odd when shi shat the dweeb oot..nuthin left fir eh cunt in ellon apert far bad memrys so ez nae bin beck since leavin..wis bullyd aff bus stop cesyils fae numachar n balmeady mais o ez teens..been oan forums fir aboot 17yr actin a big drinker tae git cunts tae chat wi

• Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

eh ken cunts thit ken greysack fae ellon acedemy..poofy wee swot turnd grey age 15..faild it ivry sport n wis pert o..wis in a anti drugs debatin team..ez faither wis 60odd n mither 40odd when shi shat the dweeb oot..nuthin left fir eh cunt in ellon apert far bad memrys so ez nae bin beck since leavin..wis bullyd aff bus stop cesyils fae numachar n balmeady mais o ez teens..been oan forums fir aboot 17yr actin a big drinker tae git cunts tae chat wi

Saw this at a flat door centre of toon , and thought of you.

20220727-183008.jpg

29 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

31 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

@Edwin Starr

I just bought a tub o soy based vegan ice cream the day.

If my balls retract, my tits get bigger, I grow a stupid hipster beard and hairstyle, change my pronouns, gender diversify and start dressin' like gay lumberjack, I'm holdin' you to account.

Why flavour did you get BB.?

You may end up with a dry mouth overnight if you eat too much..

Just now, Edwin Starr said:

Enjoy .

Hope your having something fine with it .?

What made you buy it.?

Just having it on its own.  I'm makin' a BIR curry tonight so need somethin sweet and coolin' after that like.

I was just lookin' at the ice cream in the co-opy, saw it, though of you and bought it.