What you doing today?

16 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Fair play. 

16 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Fair play. 

The incline going up the cairn o mount is incredible - you’ll see it on YouTube . I’ve always cycled it from the Banchory side (easy) and take the plaudits for the steep side/ suckers

I’ve had a long running theory that when I see men in Lycra, I suspect their wives are at home getting pummelled by a real man. Can’t be taken seriously in Lycra 

Love being on the pusher though 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

The incline going up the cairn o mount is incredible - you’ll see it on YouTube . I’ve always cycled it from the Banchory side (easy) and take the plaudits for the steep side/ suckers

I’ve had a long running theory that when I see men in Lycra, I suspect their wives are at home getting pummelled by a real man. Can’t be taken seriously in Lycra 

Love being on the pusher though 

Which is why I would never ever EVER wear lycra! Padded shorts are a must like even if they do feel like you have shit yourself when walking around!

22 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

I am - cycling to Aviemore via Stoney \ Ballater \ Lecht \ Tomintoul \ Granton on Spey. Night recovering then back home.

Done the 3pistes a few times now, from Pitlochry up to Glenshee, down to Breamar then up to the Lecht before topping out at Cairngorm - fair amount of climbing on it but a good day in the saddle

11 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

I’ve had one of those colonoscopy jobs before at Albyn. Woke up near the end and seen my insides on the bud TV screen. Quite interesting. 

Don’t fancy a camera up my Japs eye though. 

Aye, had one a few weeks ago at ARI when I was in for a few days and remember seein' the screen.  Wasn't knocked out but sedated.  Canna mind a whole lot about it like.  Apparently Fentanyl is in the mix.

Had the Japs eye thing when I had kidney stones ops last year.  Nae sedation for the second of two ops and nae very funny I can tell yeh.

4 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, had one a few weeks ago at ARI when I was in for a few days and remember seein' the screen.  Wasn't knocked out but sedated.  Canna mind a whole lot about it like.  Apparently Fentanyl is in the mix.

Had the Japs eye thing when I had kidney stones ops last year.  Nae sedation for the second of two ops and nae very funny I can tell yeh.

Sounds like you've had things stuffed in every orifice, you like that sort of stuff?