What you doing today?

2 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

That's a fair fuckin hike like.  Impressive if yer tellin' the truth.  Hats off min.

It will take me circa 10 hours but I know others who can do it in less than half that time and who do it for an excuse for a coffee in the Mountain Cafe on a Saturday afternoon.

Trust me if it was not for Mrs FFS being an avid cyclist (and having as ace arse, especially when covered in lycra) I would not be doing this!

Will take some pics and post them up on the day.

2 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

It will take me circa 10 hours but I know others who can do it in less than half that time and who do it for an excuse for a coffee in the Mountain Cafe on a Saturday afternoon.

Trust me if it was not for Mrs FFS being an avid cyclist (and having as ace arse, especially when covered in lycra) I would not be doing this!

Will take some pics and post them up on the day.

Pics of her arse ?

2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Back in the office, CBA.

Short week though and looking forward to some cycling up Aviemore way later in the week.

Do you cycle for a club  FFS.?

My running mate does loads of cycling he used to own a carpet shop on George Street but has since retired wonder if you'd know him.

1 minute ago, Edwin Starr said:

Do you cycle for a club  FFS.?

My running mate does loads of cycling he used to own a carpet shop on George Street but has since retired wonder if you'd know him.

Nah, know a few from Stonehaven Cycling Club and Deeside but I am nowhere near dedicated enough to be part of a club!

It's fairly grown as a hobby these past few years like.

4 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Nah, know a few from Stonehaven Cycling Club and Deeside but I am nowhere near dedicated enough to be part of a club!

It's fairly grown as a hobby these past few years like.

Aye it's popular good to see more and more cycling paths around Aberdeen for the cyclists to use .

Do you cycle with a lightweight racing bike .?also did you do the deeside time trials in the summer.?

Done a few triathlons but I was rubbish at swimming .

2 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Aye Phil nice lad .?

Been mates we him since the 80s do you know him ?

I knew Bob Cowie. Dinna ken Phil.  Is he an older brother?

You're a spooky cunt like.  You ken my mate Danny Brady's family. He died as you know. 

Another good mate of mine was killed in Bobs motorbike way back in 79/80ish.  Bil (with one 'L') Morrice fae Abyne.  He was 21 I think.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Aye it's popular good to see more and more cycling paths around Aberdeen for the cyclists to use .

Do you cycle with a lightweight racing bike .?also did you do the deeside time trials in the summer.?

Done a few triathlons but I was rubbish at swimming .

Bought myself a Giant Propel - fair to say it was an upgrade on racing bikes I had in my youth!

Really not into it that much to do time trials or events, Mrs FFS has done a few events this year.

Knockburn loch is good for triathlon training and events, decent set up there. I don't mind the swimming, but hate running.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I knew Bob Cowie. Dinna ken Phil.  Is he an older brother?

You're a spooky cunt like.  You ken my mate Danny Brady's family. He died as you know. 

Another good mate of mine was killed in Bobs motorbike way back in 79/80ish.  Bil (with one 'L') Morrice fae Abyne.  He was 21 I think.

Know the name of the Brady's but can't picture them the now .that's gan back decades BB.

Phil is 67 now and he's still doing sub 22 min for 5k park runs some guy like .

Spooky cunt lol??

3 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Bought myself a Giant Propel - fair to say it was an upgrade on racing bikes I had in my youth!

Really not into it that much to do time trials or events, Mrs FFS has done a few events this year.

Knockburn loch is good for triathlon training and events, decent set up there. I don't mind the swimming, but hate running.

Good that you keep fit FFS the hardest part is getting out the front door.?

And fair play to your Mrs for competing.

3 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Know the name of the Brady's but can't picture them the now .that's gan back decades BB.

Phil is 67 now and he's still doing sub 22 min for 5k park runs some guy like .

Spooky cunt lol??

Aye, we spoke about the Brady's before remember?  You knew some of them fae St Peters school.

I presume Phil is Bobs older brother.  Bob got a bit fucked up in the motorbike accident but survived. Been a long time since I heard of him tho.

13 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, we spoke about the Brady's before remember?  You knew some of them fae St Peters school.

I presume Phil is Bobs older brother.  Bob got a bit fucked up in the motorbike accident but survived. Been a long time since I heard of him tho.

Just aff the phone to Phil he's the older brother of Bob by 3 years .

Phil also remembered about that accident.