What you doing today?

4 minutes ago, Dad said:

'...was after a night after Market Street...' 

What's going on here fridge you useless cunt haha terrific?

Ha I was just speaking shite. I nailed a bird I pulled on Market street, which was rumoured to be a posters bird and subsequently turned out wasn’t thankfully.

I’m almost certain it had fuck all to do with my radiant good looks and banter, the cologne did the trick.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
26 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Biggest forum addict award.

or

Biggest shit chatter award online 

Hans is the beating heart of this forum. 

Without him it would be fucking dire. 

Boys a class act.  🤘

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
17 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

🤣 sarcasm is the lowest form of wit man.

Na man. 

I can see why he nips cunts boxes, but the brother is always positive and good with a wee joke here and there. 

Cunts that moan and block motherfuckers are the same kinda grumpy old bastards that complain about children crying in public and shit.

Fuck those guys.

Positive vibes BEEEOTCH!!

4 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Na man. 

I can see why he nips cunts boxes, but the brother is always positive and good with a wee joke here and there. 

Cunts that moan and block motherfuckers are the same kinda grumpy old bastards that complain about children crying in public and shit.

Fuck those guys.

Positive vibes BEEEOTCH!!

He's a horrible wee cunt. Either sucking up cunts arses or spitting venom at others.

You'll see it in time man.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

He's a horrible wee cunt. Either sucking up cunts arses or spitting venom at others.

You'll see it in time man.

Everyones a horrible wee cunt.   There's demons inside all of us. 

Fucking get over it and be cool.  ✌️

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Not to his level. A couple of times he's shown a right fucking horrible side.

I'll leave it at that though, like I say the laddie is best ignored.

Maybe not take the internet so seriously. 

Poof. 

2 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Maybe not take the internet so seriously. 

Poof. 

Aye maybe no.

How else am I meant to judge the boy likes? He was spraffing shite saying I was pm'ing people slagging him off, total bollocks, is that not "taking the internet seriously" making up complete pish that he knows will get traction and make me look a cunt?

One thing you can say about most cunts on here is that they are straight up but Hanz is a sneaky piece of shit.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
17 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye maybe no.

How else am I meant to judge the boy likes? He was spraffing shite saying I was pm'ing people slagging him off, total bollocks, is that not "taking the internet seriously" making up complete pish that he knows will get traction and make me look a cunt?

One thing you can say about most cunts on here is that they are straight up but Hanz is a sneaky piece of shit.

Rape him. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

I mean if you're gonna be wasting energy hating bastards on the internet, channel that fury in the right direction, to those horrible cunts that deserve it.....

Brian and Piers Morgan. 

22 hours ago, Roberto said:

Sneakers ER is qwality. 

Agreed. I send mine to Halo Sole now. Can't be fucked doing them myself.

18 hours ago, Poodler said:

Cleaning peoples old trainers is a bizarre new phenomenon 

It isn't.

18 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s this modern phenomenon of young cunts hating their poofy trainers getting as much as a speck of dust on them. I wore my eldest boys trainers out to the bin and he went off his nut because I’d made a slight crease in the front. 

You're off the mark here IMO. Perhaps for some. Majority of trainers that go to the guy I send mine away to are vintage trainers that need a spruce up or a sole reglue/ transplant.

10 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye maybe no.

Fit a fuckin blouse, min.