Aberdeen 2 - 1 Breidablik (5 - 3)

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Where you reading that?

Aberdeen FC | Aberdeen v Breidablik | Ticket Info & FAQs (afc.co.uk)

Doesn't sound like there's 7k left

*edit - Ha ha ignore that it even gives the numbers on the link.  That'll teach me for skim reading it ?

It looks like the Merkland, Main, RDS Lower and South home section will sell out so it's gonna be a cracking atmosphere. Probably fall short of selling out RDS upper and away section.

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

220 tickets available in the top deck RDS

381 available in bottom deck RDS

2158 available in South

154 available in Main

Not sure where they're getting 7k left from

*Yes I am a sad cunt 

I think there is rows at the back of the rds not up for sale yet.

that won't be the whole difference so must be seats elsewhere too

7 minutes ago, NEM said:

220 tickets available in the top deck RDS

381 available in bottom deck RDS

2158 available in South

154 available in Main

Not sure where they're getting 7k left from

*Yes I am a sad cunt 

to be fair to yourself those numbers were from early yesterday so obviously a fair number of tickets sold throughout the day 

16 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Ojo definitely out for the game on Thursday? 

No word on injuries to Kennedy (allegedly has a back problem), Devlin (not so much allegedly but just so injured we are embarrassed to announce his signature), Ferguson (was he even injured), Hayes (went off injured) and Ojo (pulled out in the warm up).

Couldn't find the huns info, but here are the ticket prices for the other Scottish teams home European matches for this round:

Hibs v Rijeka
Adult: £23
Senior/Student/Youth: £14
Child: £11

Celtic v Jablonec
Adult: £19
Under 16/65+: £12
Under 13: £10

St Johnstone v Galatasary
Season Ticket Holder: Free
Adult: £25
Concession: £15

For whatever reason ours are the highest by some distance.  I actually think we've done pretty well to sell 11k so far given the high cost, but if it doesn't sell  out I hope they reconsider for future rounds.

5 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

Couldn't find the huns info, but here are the ticket prices for the other Scottish teams home European matches for this round:

Hibs v Rijeka
Adult: £23
Senior/Student/Youth: £14
Child: £11

Celtic v Jablonec
Adult: £19
Under 16/65+: £12
Under 13: £10

St Johnstone v Galatasary
Season Ticket Holder: Free
Adult: £25
Concession: £15

For whatever reason ours are the highest by some distance.  I actually think we've done pretty well to sell 11k so far given the high cost, but if it doesn't sell  out I hope they reconsider for future rounds.

I agree I think the prices are very steep but I dont know anyone who is not going because of the price. Folk are either going regardless or their not going regardless.

The high prices can shore up the missing tickets from Hacken H and United H and get us on an even keel for the season

Just now, Tord31 said:

I agree I think the prices are very steep but I dont know anyone who is not going because of the price. Folk are either going regardless or their not going regardless.

The high prices can shore up the missing tickets from Hacken H and United H and get us on an even keel for the season

There will be some people who would have considered it who wont go because of the price. I would have been hopeful we would have had a glut of sales with it being the first game at full capacity - but maybe us Aberdonians just are right miserable bastards. 

5 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

There will be some people who would have considered it who wont go because of the price. I would have been hopeful we would have had a glut of sales with it being the first game at full capacity - but maybe us Aberdonians just are right miserable bastards. 

Maybe if it was a tenner instead but folk really deciding whether its £25 or £30?

17 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

I think it would be more on point of principle.

If they are a couple of K short of capacity then they will clearly have mad a cunt of it.

Not that I'd give a fuck personally, but those prices are taking the piss.

Clearly trying to take advantage of the circumstances. Arseholes.

2 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

I think it would be more on point of principle.

If they are a couple of K short of capacity then they will clearly have mad a cunt of it.

Not that I'd give a fuck personally, but those prices are taking the piss.

Clearly trying to take advantage of the circumstances. Arseholes.

Especially as it's not exactly a glamour game.

It's a game against some Icelandic team most have never heard of and we won the away game.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

It's a game against some Icelandic team most have never heard of and we won the away game.

The opposition doesn't make a difference for this game. It's the first proper game back. 

• Upvote 7
24 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

It's the first game back.

It's a competitive game.

It's an evening game.

The pubs are back to normal (sort of).

What's not to like. 

The club have worked out all the numbers. It's better to ride the cash cow (hardcore home fans) than attract a 1-2 game per season fan.

A handful of fans will save themselves for playoff round because they are a 1-2 game person not because it's £30

10 minutes ago, DieHardDon said:

Oskar Hrafn Thorvaldsson: My Breidablik side can knock Aberdeen out at Pittodrie"

This needs to be pinned up in the changing room. Not as bad as the comments about how Aberdeen didn't go there to play football after the first leg. Hope we absolutely steamroll them now.

Maybe unpopular but imo we were outplayed first 45. 

Breidabilk are a decent football side, quite technical. 

Second half we nullified them mostly but they are dangerous opposition. The positive is they make mistakes, which means it's likely we will score but we need to dominate the ball more this week. 

I suspect we will go 

Lewis 

mccrorie Gallagher Considine 

Ramsay brown ferguson hayes

Hedges ramirez jet