Ukraine

Ke1t

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, sheepcrooky said:

Zelensky in USA today doing the rounds. Still dressed in his fatigues. Thinks he’s fighting the war himself. Whilst I have genuine sympathy for Ukrainian nationals with all this shirt going on, their president is an attention seeking fud. 

What should he have worn?

2 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Zelensky in USA today doing the rounds. Still dressed in his fatigues. Thinks he’s fighting the war himself. Whilst I have genuine sympathy for Ukrainian nationals with all this shirt going on, their president is an attention seeking fud. 

He's a wartime president, trying desperately to hold his country together. 

To be fair, he could wear a Donald Duck outfit and arrive in a hot air balloon flown by the Penguins oot the Penguins fae Madagascar if he likes. 

The man's magnificent. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

He can wear reasonable casual clothes if he doesn’t feel like dressing formal. Although when he was last in the US a couple of years ago meeting Biden, he did actually wear a suit and tie. 
I don’t actually think clothes are that important (I realise that sounds contrary to my original post). But continually wearing fatigues and trying to dress like he is on the front line just shows him up as a prick imho. 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, sheepcrooky said:

But continually wearing fatigues and trying to dress like he is on the front line just shows him up as a prick imho. 

I can guarantee the RW reactionaries would be up in arms if he arrived in a £5k suit, likewise a cheap number from Burtons.

19 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:  Probably look the same side by side.    Eh? Eh!?  I'd love to look like Winnie. Too bloody tall and handsome Though  8 minutes ago, CCB III said:  Probably look the same side by side.    Eh? Eh!?    Edit @Bebothis is what I'm on about with quotes 

Can you smell toast? 

• Haha 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875

His Mrs apparently scooshed 45,000 dollah bills in Paris boutiques on the stopover. 

Could've at least got the cunt a new t shirt out of H&M.  If they have that there - @Parklife do they? 

Well it is Christmas FFS. 

12 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

His Mrs apparently scooshed 45,000 dollah bills in Paris boutiques on the stopover. 

Could've at least got the cunt a new t shirt out of H&M.  If they have that there - @Parklife do they? 

Well it is Christmas FFS. 

Just like their citizens they like to martyr. 

I believe a quote from her a few months ago was “So when you start counting pennies on your bank account or your pocket, we do the same and count casualties,” she added."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/ukraine-first-lady-olena-zelenska-uk-cost-of-living-war-russia-b1022932.html?amp

Poor people of Britain, do not fret over finances, because people are dying in my country. 

Also, I'm going to buy heaps of expensive clothes, in solidarity with my citizens, of course. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Just like their citizens they like to martyr. 

I believe a quote from her a few months ago was “So when you start counting pennies on your bank account or your pocket, we do the same and count casualties,” she added."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/ukraine-first-lady-olena-zelenska-uk-cost-of-living-war-russia-b1022932.html?amp

Poor people of Britain, do not fret over finances, because people are dying in my country. 

Also, I'm going to buy heaps of expensive clothes, in solidarity with my citizens, of course. 

Biden wouldn't have noticed if she was wearing Christian Dior or a crisp packet. 

Waste of bloody money. 

9 hours ago, milne_afc said:

The suit he wore when meeting trump in 2019. he can clearly do it. Or at least he could, 

some war hero - the US even controls what he wears ffs 😂

sorry crooky just seen your commentary over the last 24 hours. Keep up the good fight 

• Dildo 1
3 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

$50 from the World Cup Sweeper has just been donated to help buy a drone for the 92nd brigade of the Ukrainian Armed forces so I would like to take this opportunity to thank all members of the hat family for helping to support democracy in Europe. 

what you buying for the Russian forces?

no fair taking sides unless you have skin in the game