Ukraine

Ke1t

21 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

its a perverse twist on gleiwitz in the same psycho geosphere

ukraine was the most powerful army in europe until very recently

I mean, if you're talking about while they were a Soviet satellite armed with nuclear weapons, sure, but that was decades ago, and bears no relation to current events. 

Post Soviet Union they've been one of the weakest militaries in Europe, which allowed Russia and Russian militias to annex large portions of their territory without response. 

Putin invaded expressly because he reckoned, rightly, that the Ukrainian army was weak af. He just didn't calculate in that his own military was hilariously bad, and here we are 8 months later. 

Whole situation could have been avoided if one man didn't have delusions of empire. 

20 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

this war is not about territory but resources

This war is absolutely about territory.

In particular it's about geostrategic chokepoints. 

It's also about resources. 

It's also about ego. 

Wars can be about multiple things, and this is a prime example. 

39 minutes ago, Poodler said:

It’s an area where both sides were launching those missiles at the same time. There’s just as much chance of it being Ukrainian as there is Russian. The refusal to even consider Ukraine as an option in the media shows it’ll play out like the pipeline.

remember the pipeline that USA repeatedly said they would blow up then when it happened, blamed Russia on blowing up their own cash cow?

if Russia was wanting to bring NATO into the conflict head on, would they not choose a target a bit more serious that a polish farmhouse? 

whoever it was, it was clearly an accident and the disgraceful reporting will see a continuation of hostilities. Your average Russian in the uk must be getting a torrid time from the easily led public just now. 

Zielinsky is still wearing that ‘boots on the ground’ tshirt. The image, the brand, the saviour! 

just don’t look into his London property portfolio or offshore bank accounts and realise he’s nothing like your average Ukrainian 

To be clear, I'm not saying Russia did attack Poland, and to answer your question, hypothetically, an attack that could be plausibly denied... ie, why would we blow up a farm... is certainly one way to probe an opponent's resolve. 

I don't see how Zelensky being rich, like every other world leader, really matters. 

If wealth IS a talking point, however, Putin is suspected to be the richest man in the world. 

So there's that. 

• Dildo 1
50 minutes ago, Poodler said:

It’s an area where both sides were launching those missiles at the same time. There’s just as much chance of it being Ukrainian as there is Russian. The refusal to even consider Ukraine as an option in the media shows it’ll play out like the pipeline.

remember the pipeline that USA repeatedly said they would blow up then when it happened, blamed Russia on blowing up their own cash cow?

if Russia was wanting to bring NATO into the conflict head on, would they not choose a target a bit more serious that a polish farmhouse? 

whoever (whomever) it was, it was clearly an accident and the disgraceful reporting will see a continuation of hostilities. Your average Russian in the uk must be getting a torrid time from the easily led public just now. 

Zielinsky is still wearing that ‘boots on the ground’ tshirt. The image, the brand, the saviour! 

just don’t look into his London property portfolio or offshore bank accounts and realise he’s nothing like your average Ukrainian 

I'll be honest leave it to the pros this war hing.

21 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

To be clear, I'm not saying Russia did attack Poland, and to answer your question, hypothetically, an attack that could be plausibly denied... ie, why would we blow up a farm... is certainly one way to probe an opponent's resolve. 

I don't see how Zelensky being rich, like every other world leader, really matters. 

If wealth IS a talking point, however, Putin is suspected to be the richest man in the world. 

So there's that. 

Do you really think he’s poking the NATO bear when he’s ‘on the retreat with a military in tatters’ to paraphrase what we are being fed? 

I think Putin’s cards are on the table for all to see - he’s a tyrannical empire seeking nutter and isn’t afraid to show it

the point I’m making is that Zielinsky’s current public portrayal is not accurate of who is really is. Do you think he will be hanging about his war torn shit hole once the war is over? He will be back to west Europe/ USA safety quicker than you can say ‘Azov are back to wearing nazi shit’

11 hours ago, Poodler said:

* Do you really think he’s poking the NATO bear when he’s ‘on the retreat with a military in tatters’ to paraphrase what we are being fed? 

** I think Putin’s cards are on the table for all to see - he’s a tyrannical empire seeking nutter and isn’t afraid to show it

*** the point I’m making is that Zielinsky’s current public portrayal is not accurate of who is really is. Do you think he will be hanging about his war torn shit hole once the war is over? He will be back to west Europe/ USA safety quicker than you can say ‘Azov are back to wearing nazi shit’

* Putin does that all the time. From interfering in our elections to sending aircraft into NATO airspace. So, yeah, no reason to assume he wouldn't continue to do what he has been doing. 

** Not everyone sees that. They think he was FORCED to invade Georgia, Transnistria, Crimea, the Donbas, and Ukraine, and to send troops to Syria and Kazakhstan. He doesn't want to, he's FORCED to, you see?  

*** Zelensky has repeatedly refused to leave Ukraine, even when Putin was trying to assassinate him at the beginning of the war. I don't think he can be accused of bailing on Ukraine, and a lesser leader would probably have capitulated in the first few days. And if he wants to fuck off to the West after the war I'd say he's earned it. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
9 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Noticeable that it's the 2 Americas-based oddballs that get the most excited about nukes and Armageddon type stuff. They're still running away from something in their past.

Real men with big fat teste love a bit of war and conflict.  

Little Mary-Annes like to sit at home moaning about what the council is doing. 

When the chinks come rolling down the M8 you go hide in the closet and people like us shall blast those little fuckers back to Pyongyang.

You're welcome. 

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

* Putin does that all the time. From interfering in our elections to sending aircraft into NATO airspace. So, yeah, no reason to assume he wouldn't continue to do what he has been doing. 

** Not everyone sees that. They think he was FORCED to invade Georgia, Transnistria, Crimea, the Donbas, and Ukraine, and to send troops to Syria and Kazakhstan. He doesn't want to, he's FORCED to, you see?  

*** Zelensky has repeatedly refused to leave Ukraine, even when Putin was trying to assassinate him at the beginning of the war. I don't think he can be accused of bailing on Ukraine, and a lesser leader would probably have capitulated in the first few days. And if he wants to fuck off to the West after the war I'd say he's earned it. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2004/nov/26/ukraine.usa

https://www.cato.org/commentary/americas-ukraine-hypocrisy

Haha. 

18 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

When the chinks come rolling down the M8 you go hide in the closet and people like us shall blast those little fuckers back to Pyongyang.

You're welcome. 

Is that how you fucked off to Brazil like?

A deserter. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Judging by my time in Glasgow at the weekend they are already there. Kelvin hall might as well be Chinatown.

Leave them be.   A terrific little bunch.  They just wanna learn how to get a man to Mars in 1 minute by bluetooth.

It's them wee goose stepping cunts with drones that want watching...

39 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You're welcome. 

You'll still be hiding in the swamp Spud, thousands of miles from the action. You're one of those dweebs that stands on the sidelines shouting FIGHT FIGHT 

The Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, said the incident was a “significant escalation” of the conflict. “Russian missiles hit Poland,” Zelenskiy said. He did not provide evidence.

LOL. War mongering piece of shit trying to escalate the war 

The writing was on the wall once they all came out and said ‘let’s wait and see‘ instead of instant criticism like the pipeline fallout.

which to me suggests the pipeline incident was completely manufactured by the US.

@milne_afc step into the light brother. 

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I hope they’re patient and don’t mind the congestion at the Kingston Bridge. Probably better staying on the M74 and coming off a slip road into the city centre that way. THEN they have the one way street system to contend with. Happen when they do get to City Chambers they’ll be told that it’s half day closing that day. 

This country. 

New the climate protestors would come good.

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

The Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, said the incident was a “significant escalation” of the conflict. “Russian missiles hit Poland,” Zelenskiy said. He did not provide evidence.

The writing was on the wall once they all came out and said ‘let’s wait and see‘ instead of instant criticism like the pipeline fallout.

which to me suggests the pipeline incident was completely manufactured by the US.

Yeah that makes perfect logical sense to come to that conclusion.

Jesus Christ.

I'm pretty sure every president in a war would say the opposition were at fault when reports first come in.

Blue on blue pal.

Look it up. Shit happens. Bad guys always get blamed to begin with.

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Jam packed full of the cunts 

They must take up 2/3 of the uni places 

I went to get a bus that other day, asian driver opened the door and said "Hi, I'm jammed packed full, you cant get on the bus today"

I replied "look, I don't care what your name is, I just need to get on the bus, tell them all to squeeze up"

Sorry, been a long day already

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

They have secret (illegal) Chinese police operating also

They are the cunts that started this gender ideology shite that's fucking up our young people.  ( but fuck them anyway ). 

CIS - Chinky Insider Shitehouses. 

35 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Yeah that makes perfect logical sense to come to that conclusion.

Jesus Christ.

I'm pretty sure every president in a war would say the opposition were at fault when reports first come in.

Blue on blue pal.

Look it up. Shit happens. Bad guys always get blamed to begin with.

^devast8d when piddler is right 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 3
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

@milne_afc step into the light brother. 

He’s far from a war mongerer.

Just the actions of a desperate leader trying to gain support, to help defend his much smaller nation against the big bad guys.

• Dildo 2

The authorities of Polish Lublin called the incident a Ukrainian provocation, the purpose of which is to sow panic and force the West to increase arms supplies to Kyiv.

The head of the Lublin City Council after Ukraine's strike on Poland called for a review of Poland's policy towards Ukraine:

"I absolutely do not understand the actions of our President and government.. it is obvious that this is a Ukrainian missile. It is obvious that this is a provocation on the part of the Ukrainian authorities. The missile could not have been launched 100 km in the opposite direction by mistake. Ukraine seeks to intimidate Europe with a terrible Russia, so that civil society demands from the governments of European countries to increase assistance to Ukraine."

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

is the Ukraines not on this week?

Everyone has moved on to following the World Cup. Ukraine was yesterdays news - will be back on topic 19th December, when it will be all quiet as too cold for all that war nonsense so the press will have to find something else - like depicting the forthcoming snowmegeddon that is expected to hit UK in err December and January

• Upvote 1