Ukraine

Ke1t

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

NATO will do fuck all.

Send in the Wealdstone Raider and Ronnie Pickering. 

And thon big heifer Deputy PM wifie. 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Send in the Wealdstone Raider and Ronnie Pickering. 

And thon big heifer Deputy PM wifie. 

I’ve got a better idea. Give Ukraine back to Russia and let me fill up my vehicle for under £60 again.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I’ve got a better idea. Give Ukraine back to Russia and let me fill up my vehicle for under £60 again.

Fuck that.  You would be speaking Nazi right now if Brother Churchill had that attitude. 

Lets just take Russia and get 30quid full tanks.  Them motherfuckas are loaded. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
8 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

That's that then.  Twitter says it was Ukrainian weapons. 

Back to bed lads.  Emergency meeting adjourned.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
9 minutes ago, NEM said:

Polish media already let slip it was likely debris from the Ukrainians shooting down a rocket. Oops 

Ah no. 

Boring. 

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Absolutely disgraceful reporting from the bbc, straight to blaming Russia. Just like the pipeline. Phony propoganda 

To be fair, I think every major news outlet was reporting this as Russian missiles. 

They would logically be the most likely perpetrator, since they've repeatedly threatened Poland with attacks up to and including nuclear strikes. 

• Dildo 1
23 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Not been widely reported, but today was the first time RUS chose to missile strike a significant Kiev military decision-making centre

Now if i was a Kiev military commander, i might feel threatened enough by that to hastily action one of many random madcap schemes dreamed up to draw others formally into the conflict

Glad you're here to bring us the news that no one else is. 

24 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Not been widely reported, but today was the first time RUS chose to missile strike a significant Kiev military decision-making centre

Now if i was a Kiev military commander, i might feel threatened enough by that to hastily action one of many random madcap schemes dreamed up to draw others formally into the conflict

LOL

28 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Threatened enough to launch a deliberate attack on the only organisation that's supplying them with the means to conduct the war?

Seems unlikely.

Hopefully a stray anti missile missile is best case.

It hit an electricity line that runs from Poland into Ukraine, into a substation near the border. Most likely the cunt who fired it in Russia never read the map properly or noticed the border. 

Poland have summoned the Russian ambassador, will be a slap on the wrist, bit of dick swinging talk for the media and then some new air defence for Ukraine they were probably getting anyway. 

Then we carry on as before. 

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Threatened enough to launch a deliberate attack on the only organisation that's supplying them with the means to conduct the war?

I refer you to the Gleiwitz Incident, 1939

Anyway the facts are that Ukraine are now resorting to conscripting the over 45s, because everyone else is already in the field

They're shitting it man, this is last chance saloon

9 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Seems unlikely.

Hopefully a stray anti missile missile is best case.

It’s an area where both sides were launching those missiles at the same time. There’s just as much chance of it being Ukrainian as there is Russian. The refusal to even consider Ukraine as an option in the media shows it’ll play out like the pipeline.

remember the pipeline that USA repeatedly said they would blow up then when it happened, blamed Russia on blowing up their own cash cow?

if Russia was wanting to bring NATO into the conflict head on, would they not choose a target a bit more serious that a polish farmhouse? 

whoever it was, it was clearly an accident and the disgraceful reporting will see a continuation of hostilities. Your average Russian in the uk must be getting a torrid time from the easily led public just now. 

Zielinsky is still wearing that ‘boots on the ground’ tshirt. The image, the brand, the saviour! 

just don’t look into his London property portfolio or offshore bank accounts and realise he’s nothing like your average Ukrainian 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

I refer you to the Gleiwitz Incident, 1939

Anyway the facts are that Ukraine are now resorting to conscripting the over 45s, because everyone else is already in the field

* They're shitting it man, this is last chance saloon

As far as I remember, Germany wasn't being supplied weapons by the Western Powers, but rather was looking for it's own casus belli to launch an unprovoked attack on a neighboring country.  So that doesn't really match up at all. 

The Gleiwitz Incident more closely resembles when a more powerful neighbor accuses a country of needing denazified, or having biolabs, or preparing to launch an invasion, or committing genocide against ethnic speaking citizens. 

Like Russia did, in fact. 

* Not sure that's accurate, tbh.  If anything it's the Russians who are retreating. 

• Upvote 1