Ukraine

Ke1t

5 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

It's my only source of news now. It cheers me right up. Eventually I'll get angry at the fact tax payers are paying some clown to write it but I'm not there yet.

Do you read it in your head in a stereotypical mock Jamaican accent?

Biggest nuclear power station in Europe on fire after relentless attacks by the Russian army, 10 times more deadlier than Chernobyl if it blows and has a meltdown. Russia aren’t wanting to take Ukraine and their cities, they want to eradicate everything so they can create a wasteland buffer zone from Europe, fill the void left full of defensive sites and munitions

https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/top-wrap-1-europes-largest-nuclear-power-plant-fire-after-russian-attack-mayor-2022-03-04/

Guest milne_afc
4 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Biggest nuclear power station in Europe on fire after relentless attacks by the Russian army, 10 times more deadlier than Chernobyl if it blows and has a meltdown. Russia aren’t wanting to take Ukraine and their cities, they want to eradicate everything so they can create a wasteland buffer zone from Europe, fill the void left full of defensive sites and munitions

https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/top-wrap-1-europes-largest-nuclear-power-plant-fire-after-russian-attack-mayor-2022-03-04/

Calling bullshit on that. I don’t trust these Ukrainians. If the Ruskies wanted a power plant blown up, I’m sure they could cause more than an outbreak of ‘fire’.  Ukraine need to toughen up and stop trying to draw in the West.

4 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Good grief the new boogeyman has really gripped yi! you’re better than that D79!!

8 minutes ago, Roberto said:

They put a fire out at a nuclear power plant...

Aye... Media war failed this morning. Jesus.

It was actually outside the perimeter of the plant aswell, nowhere near the reactors. 

but it makes for a good headline for our trustworthy media 

Just now, milne_afc said:

It’s been a hugely disappointing conflict. The live action and even the photography has been a massive let down - they’re not even trying. Get Spielberg in, regardless of his heritage, he’ll give us a spectacular war with lasers n shit for the 21st century.

Still no death toll ?

I have had a few laughs at the Scottish sun’s take on it. They’ve provided some right brilliant insight that’ll no doubt be used in pubs up and down the land.

otherwise yes, it’s not been war crime infused massacre that’s being portrayed. And if anything, some of those flats needed razed anyway

Guest milne_afc

It’s been a hugely disappointing conflict. The live action and even the photography has been a massive let down - they’re not even trying. Get Spielberg in, regardless of his heritage, he’ll give us a spectacular war with lasers n shit for the 21st century.

Still no death toll ?

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I have had a few laughs at the Scottish sun’s take on it. They’ve provided some right brilliant insight that’ll no doubt be used in pubs up and down the land.

otherwise yes, it’s not been war crime infused massacre that’s being portrayed. And if anything, some of those flats needed razed anyway

What articles in particular have made you laugh?

Hopefully this one which has nothing to do with the war but it's bloody great.

I thought my partner might be cheating - then I caught him snogging Catwoman (thescottishsun.co.uk)

3 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Anybody with a guess as to how all this shit will end? Putin getting to take Ukraine with his yes man in charge and under Russian control? Nato getting involved and a full nuclear war? Someone kills Putin and everybody goes home for tea? 

Nato getting involved probably.  MSM narrative seems to be pushing for it, sensationalist headlines about Russia attacking nuclear plants and the likes.

11 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nato getting involved probably.  MSM narrative seems to be pushing for it, sensationalist headlines about Russia attacking nuclear plants and the likes.

Aye sky news are still leading with Putin shells nuclear power plant. Just complete lies. 

what won’t happen is ‘WW3’, nuclear war and any threat whatsoever to the UK

Just now, Poodler said:

Aye sky news are still leading with Putin shells nuclear power plant. Just complete lies. 

what won’t happen is ‘WW3’, nuclear war and any threat whatsoever to the UK

He did shell it, not a direct hit but who knows where he was aiming exactly.

It can supply 25% of Ukraine’s energy so he wanted to disable it that’s for sure. 

6 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Fuck sake. 

How did you get banned?   I posted a comment on Youtube Sky News story with that Russian Foreign spokesperson boot yesterday, that cunt Maria Zakharova, that got deleted - Murderous, lying, ugly fucking cow.  Look at her squirm.   

I thought that was decent patter.  Never got banned. 

Haggard, panda eyed, hoor - 

My opinion on tories is forbidden apparently.