Ukraine

Ke1t

39 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You're turning in to the mentalist that existed pre and during pandemic.

Just hide in the cupboard and the bad man will go away if I pretend it's not there... @The Boofon

This is you looking for Poster Of The Year votes.

We are watching you boy. ?

We've become a massive doomsday cult. If it's not "the pandemic" it's climate change or nuclear war or antibiotic resistance.

• Upvote 2

The news coverage we are getting is largely Ukrainian propaganda.  Perhaps the Russians are not doing too badly, judging by the maps here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60506682

It looks like they control around 2/3 of the black sea coast (not counting crimea, which they had already annexed) and will soon gobble up Odessa. They occupy hundreds of square miles of territory.

Maybe their strategy is to pin the main Ukrainian force near the obvious target of Kiev, in the north, and so essentially leave the southern door open for them to stroll in. They have had more success in the south, for one thing.

When the British & Canadians failed to take Caen on D-Day, they changed strategy and used the fighting in that region as a means of pinning German armour, keeping it away from the Americans - who then found it easier to make headway.

Lets hope it is over soon anyway, imagine being caught up in it.

The lack of “plucky ukrainian” type stories in the western media is, for me, an indication the tide has turned in Russia’s favour. It may take longer than they expected and at a greater economic cost, but they’ll be running Kiev and the country soon enough.

Question then is if Putin goes home his tea or stays out and takes on Moldova.

35 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

The lack of “plucky ukrainian” type stories in the western media is, for me, an indication the tide has turned in Russia’s favour. It may take longer than they expected and at a greater economic cost, but they’ll be running Kiev and the country soon enough.

Question then is if Putin goes home his tea or stays out and takes on Moldova.

Go fuck yourself. 

The prominent Russian economist Maxim Mironov writes: “I’m often asked about economic sanctions. In short, my scientific conclusion, as a finance professor and PhD from Chicago University – the Russian economy is f---ed.”

Should have went to Oxford or Cambridge and would never have learned bad language like that.

In short , China to come in as peacemaker, get a deal where nobody loses face then bail Russia out for support in future misadventures.