Ukraine

Ke1t

8 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I think the point they are making is " These are functional body parts for feeding babies. They are not sexual and do not objectify them"

Every bloke is thinking " tits! "

But when you try sticking your cock in them they go fucking mental. 

Even worse if you try to top up your cup of tea from her functioning body part. 

Basically those types go mental at absolutely everything, best avoided. 

56 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Even just showing them your cock wouldn't go down well, even if you used the old "functioning body part" defence

56 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Even just showing them your cock wouldn't go down well, even if you used the old "functioning body part" defence

13 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I think the point they are making is " These are functional body parts for feeding babies. They are not sexual and do not objectify them"

! "Every bloke is thinking " tits

Not me

Maybe it's just my background in healthcare but even as a teenager, I always realised that the real action lay further south. Big floppy tits or a tight, toned vagina? No fucking contest

23 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Not me

Maybe it's just my background in healthcare but even as a teenager, I always realised that the real action lay further south. Big floppy tits or a tight, toned vagina? No fucking contest

With Ten Caat on this. Tits and arse give you an idea in advance but a lady’s fanny and all its wonders is completely hidden until the big unveil.

25 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Not me

The fanny can end up in a right fucking mess aswell. 

That Japanese steel blade slit from 1991 can turn into a right medical disaster and quite frankly ugly object. 

Catch it on a bad day and you're in deep shit. 

Safer with the arsehole. 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm not a fan of looking at fannies. I've told strippers to keep their knickers on before.

Had you previously seen the fannies so knew they weren’t pleasing on the eye or did you just have an idea that they wouldn’t look great.

Also how does a stripper get over the embarrassment that someone doesn’t fancy a look at they’re main attraction