Ukraine

Ke1t

2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Nah I overheard some cunt saying it so I thought I’d pose the question to the most reliable outlet I could think of, a bunch of deranged poorly endowed maniacs who post on an afc forum. 

Seen it mentioned a few times.

Wouldn't think that would make him want to invade Ukraine though.

1 hour ago, Ramandu said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/60630464

I don't know anything about F1, so I might be missing something, but has a driver just been sacked because he's Russian? If so, that seems just a little bit racist to me, and probably won't help Ukraine's war effort.

Man I hate idiot mobs.

The Haas crew will be delighted to be rid of him. He's fucking useless, worst driver on the circuit. He only got the gig because they use daddy's money.

17 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Cunt is mad,coming oot and saying now,that a  no fly zone would be an act of war by the west.

Has he forgotten he started a war by invading Ukraine....lol

Knowing what we know about the state of his military, the wee cunt is no more getting into a shooting war with NATO than I am fingering Carol Vorderman tonight. 

In fact there's much, much shorter odds on me fingerbanging Carol. 

48 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Cunt is mad,coming oot and saying now,that a  no fly zone would be an act of war by the west.

Has he forgotten he started a war by invading Ukraine....lol

The man is crazy, but he's not wrong. A no fly zone means we shoot down his planes, which is an act of war. We're not at war with Russia, and don't want to be.

4 hours ago, Ramandu said:

The man is crazy, but he's not wrong. A no fly zone means we shoot down his planes, which is an act of war. We're not at war with Russia, and don't want to be.

If the cunt's prepared to continue shelling civilians and supress the domestic opposition, western protests over inaction will inevitably force the UN's hand.

This is a cunt in sair need of an ice pick