In the News

Ramandu

9 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

There a quine in Hazelhead.?

Hazelhead has always been a part of the toon that naebody ever took seriously. 

The place has never produced anything or anybody of note. So, it comes as no surprise to me that there's a quine up there that fucks dogs if that's what you're implyin'.

Heard a similar story about a Huntly quine thirty years ago or so too.  Dunno how true it was but the rumours were rife at the time.

42 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Neale Cooper /Hazelhead Academy

Yi fat hun blurt

Aye, he was a Hun tho.  You did know that didn't you?  Great for Aberdeen, a legend but a Hun.  You did know that didn't you? Well, didn't you?

NB

Clearly by your lack of response you have realised the error you made.  Tail between legs, egg on face.  Sloppy as fuck min.

46 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, he was a Hun tho.  You did know that didn't you?  Great for Aberdeen, a legend but a Hun.  You did know that didn't you? Well, didn't you?

NB

Clearly by your lack of response you have realised the error you made.  Tail between legs, egg on face.  Sloppy as fuck min.

........should have added.  He was a Freemason as well.  Boaz yah bass.

51 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

NB

Aye no one here knew he played for them except you. Youre so smart.

Not occur to you that if someone knows who he is then they will be aware of his playing history? No, not you.

Absolute mong. Yir like a child. Heres an idea, maybe post less. 

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Aye no one here knew he played for them except you. Youre so smart.

Not occur to you that if someone knows who he is then they will be aware of his playing history? No, not you.

Absolute mong. Yir like a child. Heres an idea, maybe post less. 

You really need to do your research before you gobshite off on the internet and look foolish. 

I'll spell it out for you thicko.  He was a Rangers supporter.  Clearly you were unaware of that by your inane pish about who he played for.  He actually supported that fuckin' team.  HE WAS A HUN.  Saw it with my own eyes.  Yeah, I was shocked that such a Dons legend was a fuckin' Hun.  As much as it saddened me it's the reality of the boy.  He was a fuckin' Rangers supporter art heart.  FACT!!

Now, perhaps you need to consider your own postin' habits until you are fully cognisant of what you are sayin'. 

Mong.  Lolzzzz.  #mirror

Schooled.  No need to thank me.  Suck it up and move on.  There's a good lad.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, love the tolerance of that lot. 

With my tinfoil hat on I wouldn’t be surprised if this was yet another orchestrated false flag, designed to create more fear and division.

Regardless, free speech is under serious attack.

JK Rowling is next. She’s already been cancelled by the extreme left for her views on trans women. Disgraceful the way she’s been treated by her supposed friends, the people who benefited from her work.

Now she’s received death threats for coming out in support of Salman.

7 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

With my tinfoil hat on I wouldn’t be surprised if this was yet another orchestrated false flag, designed to create more fear and division.

JK Rowling is next. She’s already been cancelled by the extreme left for her views on trans women. Disgraceful the way she’s been treated by her supposed friends, the people who benefited from her work.

Needs her throat seen ti for her performance during the IndyRer anyway TFS

(severe tonsillitis, @police)

11 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Free speech is history. Jerry Sadowitz now cancelled. The fucking staff even complaining :wtf:

“Pleasance theatre cancels Scottish comic, saying his material ‘does not align with our values’”

Sinister

https://amp.theguardian.com/stage/2022/aug/13/jerry-sadowitz-edinburgh-fringe-standup-show-axed-due-to-complaints

Shocking really.  I wonder where that 'order' came from.

43 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

100%

26 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

It's ok but not a patch on the Duthie version.??

Oh I don’t know. Duthie park always gets the attention, admittedly it is beautiful and has the winter gardens. But Hazlehead park is vast, has a zoo and a maze etc, as a kid I preferred Hazlehead to Duthie. Underrated IMO.

17 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Oh I don’t know. Duthie park always gets the attention, admittedly it is beautiful and has the winter gardens. But Hazlehead park is vast, has a zoo and a maze etc, as a kid I preferred Hazlehead to Duthie. Underrated IMO.

Ach, we'll beg to differ then.  I suppose I'm similarly biased as bein' fae Kincorth I spent a lot of time at the Duthie park as a loon........and got a dose o' the crabs aff some clatty cowbag I shagged on the bandstand. Aye, my view is tainted??

My dad's ashes are scattered at Hazelheid so I have some affection for the place.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Ach, we'll beg to differ then.  I suppose I'm similarly biased as bein' fae Kincorth I spent a lot of time at the Duthie park as a loon........and got a dose o' the crabs aff some clatty cowbag I shagged on the bandstand. Aye, my view is tainted??

My dad's ashes are scattered at Hazelheid so I have some affection for the place.

Might have guessed you’d be a KC loon.

Every bank holiday, Duthie park is infested with the gypes. ?