The Luis Lopes Thread

1 hour ago, donswin1983 said:

He was poor today. Missed a great chance and also had another when he elected to take another touch and chop back on to his right foot and made a cunt if it. 
didn’t look sharp at all. Has credit in the bank though, but was shit and largely absent today..

Agreed and i agree with other who say he should have been subbed however i also think our style of play really didn't help him.  He was not the only one today , lets move on to the next one,

15 minutes ago, englishred said:

Agreed and i agree with other who say he should have been subbed however i also think our style of play really didn't help him.  He was not the only one today , lets move on to the next one,

He had 2 gilt edged chances 

Same as he had at ibrox last season

He's letting us and his family down, currently 

• Haha 2

Understand folk are frustrated after todays result.

I think Duk is the best footballer at the club. A player who will shine in Europe.

It's almost impossible to attract elite players now. For every rough diamond there are numerous failures.

He didn't have a great game today but make no mistake about it, Duk is top class.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Sigh. “Wee man”. “Poll” The emphasis and capitalisation of a word ( in this case ‘are’) 🥱

This is my point exactly. 

Just dull.

I'm not joking

You're small fry pal, you're lucky I'm even responding 

Ps, you're the one challenging me

Have a think about that from a psychological perspective

Heavyweights don't challenge chumps 

See?

Night

• Dildo 4
13 hours ago, Millertime said:

The credit this guy has in the bank is rapidly dwindling

Absolutely shocking,  embarrassing performance today 

He needs to lose weight, quickly and also Start to not believe his own hype

Heathen

What’s he meant to do playing the way we did? Get the ball on the deck, give it to him, clarkson and Miovski, they’ll do well. 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, JakieBastard said:

Pretty sure the club will be pushing this point hard. Despite the model we're working to, losing your talisman on the eve of a crack at Europe makes no sense, regardless of the price

Aye Duk is the one who could make the biggest difference in Europe. I think it'll take a huge bid to prise him away at this point as the club will want to keep him at least until January when his value could be even higher if he has a good start to the season and scores one or two in Europe.