The Luis Lopes Thread

5 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Not having cunts like you or him calling me a weegie or trying to say I'm some past poster. It's like you're type can't wait to fuck we new posters ffs.

Tell you what

If posts like this from posters like this aren't curbed, I'm off

It's insulting and actually sore in my brain seeing it

24 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Not having cunts like you or him calling me a weegie or trying to say I'm some past poster. It's like your type can't wait to fuck we new posters ffs.

Calm down red John!.

Am not bud but grow up, am from Ayrshire for fucks sake and get it constantly, who cares it’s a forum, what’s my type?. Cause I ain’t from Aberdeen?, as Millertime has articulated recently, the influx of new posters have nothing new to say, or worth while saying anything, they would rather offer up a square go, no offence but that isn’t a showing of intelligence. Anyway. Hope you’ve calmed down, got to take care of the old ticker.

8 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Calm down red John!.

Am not bud but grow up, am from Ayrshire for fucks sake and get it constantly, who cares it’s a forum, what’s my type?. Cause I ain’t from Aberdeen?, as Millertime has articulated recently, the influx of new posters have nothing new to say, or worth while saying anything, they would rather offer up a square go, no offence but that isn’t a showing of intelligence. Anyway. Hope you’ve calmed down, got to take care of the old ticker.

He's trolling,  stop replying 

It's really low level trolling too, you shouldn't be caught up in it

On 7/28/2023 at 8:51 AM, NEM said:

Think half of them are Red John reincarnate. That Snelders Snotters beaut being the latest 

On 7/28/2023 at 11:32 AM, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Your a pathetic little bully but I'd gladly meet you to sort it out 

:clangers2:

Would love to see this "sorting out".

5 seconds max I reckon, knowing NEM.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
On 7/28/2023 at 2:10 AM, konkas08 said:

Yeh sorry mate, just back from gym and shattered, I'm confused by the other comments as well cos this is my first and only account haha. If I find the original source ill post it in here but I guess we will just have to wait for when hes sold (one can dream never)

Apologies again for the mix up!

Just back from the gym at 2am? Doing a double training session?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

The credit this guy has in the bank is rapidly dwindling

Absolutely shocking,  embarrassing performance today 

He needs to lose weight, quickly and also Start to not believe his own hype

Heathen

He goes to the fridge for a doughnut every time you mention his name.

When was the last time he actually played well?  Forgave his dip in form at the end of last season as he seemed to be carrying an injury and of course had been brilliant for months prior to that.  But he hasn't exactly been scintillating in pre season and again today was poor.  Could really do with him getting back to his best as we're struggling for inspiration otherwise.

• Dildo 1
4 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

When was the last time he actually played well?  Forgave his dip in form at the end of last season as he seemed to be carrying an injury and of course had been brilliant for months prior to that.  But he hasn't exactly been scintillating in pre season and again today was poor.  Could really do with him getting back to his best as we're struggling for inspiration otherwise.

Yeah

Always thought it was weird he wasn't Cape verdes main man

Now we know why 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Millertime said:

The credit this guy has in the bank is rapidly dwindling

Absolutely shocking,  embarrassing performance today 

He needs to lose weight, quickly and also Start to not believe his own hype

Heathen

He was poor today. Missed a great chance and also had another when he elected to take another touch and chop back on to his right foot and made a cunt if it. 
didn’t look sharp at all. Has credit in the bank though, but was shit and largely absent today..

1 minute ago, donswin1983 said:

He was poor today. Missed a great chance and also had another when he elected to take another touch and chop back on to his right foot and made a cunt if it. 
didn’t look sharp at all. Has credit in the bank though, but was shit and largely absent today..

The credit has been dwindling since last season

He's fat