The Luis Lopes Thread

4 hours ago, konkas08 said:

lads I just wondered about duks sell on what happened.

I know duk himself said benfica own 50 percent, but he could just not know? just found it weird we paid to reduce the sell on if it’s still 50

But where did you hear we paid to reduce the sell on? Are you confused with the boy Hibs got from them?

3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

But where did you hear we paid to reduce the sell on? Are you confused with the boy Hibs got from them?

Nah it was from when we very first got him.

All the reports say there’s a 50 percent sell on cos we got him free, but we paid something like 400,000 for him to reduce the sell on, or it was reported as that at the time.

I just don’t like the confusion, because fair enough if there is the sell on, but we definitely didn’t get him for free.

46 minutes ago, konkas08 said:

All the reports say there’s a 50 percent sell on cos we got him free, but we paid something like 400,000 for him to reduce the sell on, or it was reported as that at the time.

I just don’t like the confusion, because fair enough if there is the sell on, but we definitely didn’t get him for free.

Incredibly transparent

What is it with the new users from c6 months ago till now?

Horrid

39 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

You're at it

8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Incredibly transparent

What is it with the new users from c6 months ago till now?

Horrid

Really don’t understand what you are on about buds! 

If you can clarify what i’ve done wrong here i’d appreciate it x

All i’ve done is talk on a forum?

1 hour ago, konkas08 said:

I remember that chat at the time ad well.

21 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Defo a previous poster...

16 minutes ago, Dandyesque said:

I remember that chat at the time ad well.

Oh you think i’m someone else? Please feel free to search my username on any other social and be proved wrong!

let’s keep this thread on topic tho lads. But apologies if I have come across the wrong way, I was simply wondering about the specifics of Duks Contract, not sure what derailed it…

18 minutes ago, konkas08 said:

Didn’t mean to quote you in the previous post btw, apologies

I’m glad someone else remembers it i’ve been searching for it on twitter for a good half hour haha.

I was about to ask you what the fuck you were on about when I'd agreed with you, then read this.

I have no idea where I read/heard it. Probably some random "itk" chat on here to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Dandyesque said:

I was about to ask you what the fuck you were on about when I'd agreed with you, then read this.

I have no idea where I read/heard it. Probably some random "itk" chat on here to be honest.

Yeh sorry mate, just back from gym and shattered, I'm confused by the other comments as well cos this is my first and only account haha. If I find the original source ill post it in here but I guess we will just have to wait for when hes sold (one can dream never)

Apologies again for the mix up!

6 hours ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Your a pathetic little bully but I'd gladly meet you to sort it out 

Lol wanting a square go on the interwebs because someone called you a name?, whit fucking age are you? If you cannot handle the site then fuck off from it, capiche 👍

• Upvote 2