Alan Burrows

Just now, Russell said:

Christ, you're a dour bugger

Sorry for not getting too excited after the debacle of the  last month.

We’ve now turned to a guy from away down the road (presumably a weegie) to save the club?

What changes will he make? 

Clubs a fucking shambles from top to bottom. 

Only one that deserves any support from The fans is the bold Barry Robson and he’s getting fuck all from the clowns in our support. 

Loosing interest with this shit show!

Cormacks circus is in town the banter years roll on

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 8
7 minutes ago, REDRODDIE said:

A year from now everyone could be calling for his head like they do with Gunn on a daily basis.

Not getting excited about this yet time will tell of its a sensible move. Fingers crossed. 

Burrows is head and shoulders above any CEO in the league. 

I've seen people moan about some of managerial appointments like he'd hire Baraclough or Hammell here. Motherwell don't have anywhere near the finances we have. 

He's done so many good things for Motherwell and he's leaving them in a much better state than he found them in. 

4 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I've seen people moan about some of managerial appointments like he'd hire Baraclough or Hammell here. Motherwell don't have anywhere near the finances we have. 

He's done so many good things for Motherwell and he's leaving them in a much better state than he found them in. 

Brilliant hopefully they’ll let us into Europe now we are top of the CEO league table.

• Haha 2

This is a sensible appointment and shows Dave is ready to take a bit of a step back which is good imo.

Not sure I expect Burrows to be a miracle worker but he's at least an experienced pair of hands and should be a good addition.

Next up: review the DOF and the football NED role

I think we'd have taken a few more weeks to appoint a new manager anyway but if necessary they can surely still get Burrows input before he starts officially.

Underwhelmed by this appointment. He didn't leave Motherwell in a good place, nor because he wanted too. He's been touting himself around Scottish football for months looking for a new job, any job, because despite the cosy exit statement he was essentially punted by MFC. His time had been called. I think he'll be found out sooner rather than earlier.

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, AyrshireSheep said:

He’s leaving them bottom of the league and they were so shite on Saturday folk now think we are decent. When did he start at Motherwell ?

2 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Well lot grumbling he’s away before the agreed person was in place! Did they think the guy who said he wanted away was going to wait months for that to happen. 

Yeah, when he resigned he said he would remain until his replacement was in place.