I don’t see the big deal here. 
He won’t miss any training. 
Lunch time KO on Saturday so team will probably train Friday morning & travel down or possibly even travel down Thursday night train in Edinburgh fri morning.

He’s going to take a few hrs in Glasgow in the evening. Not like he’s going on the piss or something 🤣

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 1

4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I don’t see the big deal here. 
He won’t miss any training. 
Lunch time KO on Saturday so team will probably train Friday morning & travel down or possibly even travel down Thursday night train in Edinburgh fri morning.

He’s going to take a few hrs in Glasgow in the evening. Not like he’s going on the piss or something 🤣

He does have the alkie nose/face though. He's going to end up looking like the old boy from the Merkland that had the mismatched socks.

I’ve always struggled to pin Mcrorie down to an assigned position, he’s had a great upturn in form recently, 2million is super money. I think we could do better at the right back berth. 
As an all rounder though, he will be missed, but 2 million smackers, get it in the bloody BANK, Noel 😉

Sorry folks wrong thread. 
bloody newbies! 

14 hours ago, RUL said:

It’s such a weird decision to attend.

What I find weird is he was practically a non-entity for them.

Perennial sub.

Most of those attending the "event" will likely by thinking.

"Who the fucks that boy up on the stage? Boy that appears to have been dooking for chips?"

56 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

What I find weird is he was practically a non-entity for them.

Perennial sub.

Most of those attending the "event" will likely by thinking.

"Who the fucks that boy up on the stage? Boy that appears to have been dooking for chips?"

Your forgetting he is Orish, so an instant fans favourite.

Celtic are a weird club, your popularity is based on the country you're from rather than your ability on the pitch. 

4 hours ago, Dunty said:

The same Robson who last year was playing in a Celtic Masters team?

Both poor. I'd take a view that a youth team coach playing in a masters game is less of an issue than anyone involved in the 1st team dinner. 

It's simply the wrong mentality.  Allowing association with the competition. 

We are beaten before we even begin with allowing that behavior.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I appreciate why people resent this, but its not really a big deal.

Im sure it will not impinge on his next appearance.  

I would have thought a true professional would be resting up and fully concentrating on AFC’s biggest game this season.

• Haha 1

Hayes shouldn't wear our shirt again. Nor should McRorie. 

Line in the sand. While you are a player or even a member of the coaching staff at ABERDEEN FC then you can not attend events organised for the benefit of other football clubs their former players of fans.

That's the very least we should expect of our employees and it should be written into all their contracts. 

I'm not asking them to stop 'supporting' the tims of the huns or whoever else. I'm not asking them to support the Dons. I just expect them to put it all on hold and keep it to themselves while they're at Pittodrie. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2

care.

Its not like he's heading to Celtic Park and playing in some charity match in a Celtic top. He's going to what is basically a "Conversation with..." event with two guys he's good friends with. 

Honestly, folk here are acting like he's burning the dons flag on stage or some shit. 

As long as it doesn't affect a) his training or b) his fitness / tiredness on the Saturday, I couldn't give a fuck. 

Some of you must go through a lot of sheets

Bed-wetting (nocturnal enuresis) in children: An evidence-based guide

• Upvote 2
58 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Hayes shouldn't wear our shirt again. Nor should McRorie. 

Line in the sand. While you are a player or even a member of the coaching staff at ABERDEEN FC then you can not attend events organised for the benefit of other football clubs their former players of fans.

That's the very least we should expect of our employees and it should be written into all their contracts. 

I'm not asking them to stop 'supporting' the tims of the huns or whoever else. I'm not asking them to support the Dons. I just expect them to put it all on hold and keep it to themselves while they're at Pittodrie. 

Deary me

The equivalent of you meeting up for a coffee and a yap or a curry and a couple of pints with your ex work colleagues/ pals.