Next Manager

2 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

We spend so much money on recruitment there’s no reason we can’t invest in a good manager

But Wilder and Rodriguez are still unemployed from the last time out

Which might not be a great sign.

They would be an improvement on current situation regardless.

Somebody new needs brought in until end of season. Ffs I would even take Yogi Hughes,Lennon or any other waster at moment to see us to season end

Probably about 50 folk on here that could take over from Robson until end of season & get better results than the cunt. 
I am genuinely amazed at just how badly he is performing with the squad available to him. definitely won’t be long until he ‘loses the dressing room’ as well. I hate watching/listening to his BS in pre/post match interviews, so can only sympathise with the players having to listen to & follow his BS day to day.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

This will be the first Aberdeen cup final I will not watch (even on tv) if Robson is still manager. I am 100% over it with him at helm.

He’s spent all hope & delusional belief 

I’m not going to say I won’t watch it.

But I can definitely say I’ve never been so apathetic about a cup final, even the recent ones against the Tims where I’ve felt we had very little chance 

I obviously want us to win.   

But as great as it would be to fuck the scum, it’ll only paper over cracks with him in charge.

We won’t win. 

The Robson effect, on the back of Glass & Goodwin debacles. 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m not going to say I won’t watch it.

But I can definitely say I’ve never been so apathetic about a cup final, even the recent ones against the Tims where I’ve felt we had very little chance 

I obviously want us to win.   

But as great as it would be to fuck the scum, it’ll only paper over cracks with him in charge.

We won’t win. 

The Robson effect, on the back of Glass & Goodwin debacles. 

I cannot watch it with him as manager. He’s killed the excitement for me & I am dreading a humiliation game.

If he somehow freaks a win I will happily watch the replay 🤣

https://twitter.com/chrisfinn2703/status/1731395425108705455?s=46

Awf performance v Hibs in the semi, found a way to win. 

Robson "not about the performance" 

The first goal today is a "freak" but we conceded a very similar one with a straight ball in the semi, that was ruled out for a marginal offside. So no, it wasn't a freak. It's something Hibs clearly notice. 

We lost 0-2 in August to them, I recall us playing horrendous, but Robson after the match was upbeat even to say "we'll be a right good team when we get going." 

When are we getting going? 

Why is it about performance when we lose (again) but it's about result when we play horribly and win? 

Just fuck off. Man is full of shit. Frightening parallels to Goodwin and Glass. Money thrown at it, and we're not seeing the benefit. We just sat at every international break "I think we'll come back and be good" and we aren't. 

How long can you wait for it to click? 

The club is genuinely pathetic.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

https://twitter.com/chrisfinn2703/status/1731395425108705455?s=46

Awf performance v Hibs in the semi, found a way to win. 

Robson "not about the performance" 

The first goal today is a "freak" but we conceded a very similar one with a straight ball in the semi, that was ruled out for a marginal offside. So no, it wasn't a freak. It's something Hibs clearly notice. 

We lost 0-2 in August to them, I recall us playing horrendous, but Robson after the match was upbeat even to say "we'll be a right good team when we get going." 

When are we getting going? 

Why is it about performance when we lose (again) but it's about result when we play horribly and win? 

Just fuck off. Man is full of shit. Frightening parallels to Goodwin and Glass. Money thrown at it, and we're not seeing the benefit. We just sat at every international break "I think we'll come back and be good" and we aren't. 

How long can you wait for it to click? 

The club is genuinely pathetic.  

He’s a fucking imbecile. 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

They would be an improvement on current situation regardless.

Somebody new needs brought in until end of season. Ffs I would even take Yogi Hughes,Lennon or any other waster at moment to see us to season end

I don’t think it’s the right time to appoint someone until the end of the season when we are only in December.

If the club haven’t already they need to start looking for a replacement now (they won’t), the writing was on the wall the second Neil McCann of all people was able to pick apart Robsons tactics like he was an under 7s coach.