Next Manager

11 minutes ago, englishred said:

Warnock until the end of the season. 

Next manager needs to have a bit of experience and preferably from outside of Scotland.  can't see robson being sacked though until easter or something silly when its too late 

I think we'll sack him this month. Just a case of how many more points do we piss up the wall before doing it. 

I hope we sack him before Wednesday. We won't though. I hope the club are already looking at the next potential manager. We won't be though. 

Sacking Robson is all well and good. We need to get the right man in this time. I just don't trust them to get it right though. 

5 minutes ago, minijc said:

Genuinely wouldn't be against him coming in as a DoF or in a consultancy position. 

His spell as DoF at Southampton was a disaster. He wanted them to lift up a striker (Peter Crouch) as if it was a rugby line out.

That said, he was a very successful coach in another sport so has one up on our incumbent.

I'm convinced that 75% of the posters on here are Arab or Hun infiltrators out to sabotage anything and everything and another 5% are manic depressives. If you can't see the team being rebuilt and slowly coming together, if you can't give credit for the amazing turnaround last season, then I have to wonder about your motives. Let's remember a performance under Goodwin at Easter Road last season when we didnt look like we could beat a dusty carpet. We have come a long way and we have the basis of a good side. It still needs tweaking. We've produced some good performances and some decent results two wins and a draw against the Huns goes a long way towards showing what is evolving. If you can't support the team with constructive criticism and you really are a fan - think about it. But I think a lot of you are imposters.

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for me. Relatively young, but experienced manager. Enjoyed success in Norway, a country/league not too dissimilar to our own.

Managed Man Utd, so the pressure of managing the Dons isn't going to phase him. He did great there until the club pushed Ronaldo upon him (a signing which had negative ramifications for future managers too).

And he's currently without a club. So there's no reason to think he's outwith our grasp. He wouldn't command a fee to secure. And he'd be available immediately.

Ole would be box office!

5 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

I'm convinced that 75% of the posters on here are Arab or Hun infiltrators out to sabotage anything and everything and another 5% are manic depressives. If you can't see the team being rebuilt and slowly coming together, if you can't give credit for the amazing turnaround last season, then I have to wonder about your motives. Let's remember a performance under Goodwin at Easter Road last season when we didnt look like we could beat a dusty carpet. We have come a long way and we have the basis of a good side. It still needs tweaking. We've produced some good performances and some decent results two wins and a draw against the Huns goes a long way towards showing what is evolving. If you can't support the team with constructive criticism and you really are a fan - think about it. But I think a lot of you are imposters.

You might be right on the manic depressive front but you're completely wrong on all the football stuff. 

The team isn't coming together. That's why it's only managed 13 points from 13 games and failed to win in Europe. 

Delusional

37 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I think we'll sack him this month. Just a case of how many more points do we piss up the wall before doing it. 

I hope we sack him before Wednesday. We won't though. I hope the club are already looking at the next potential manager. We won't be though. 

Sacking Robson is all well and good. We need to get the right man in this time. I just don't trust them to get it right though. 

I think he’ll get the final. Lose and he’s binned. Win and he’ll get another few games, where we’ll limp along in similar style as this season has been. Then he’ll be binned. Be out with the January window though, and the new manager won’t be able to bring anyone in…

10 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Deary me…

we’re improving by being worse than we were this time last season? Ok

14 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

If only 25% of posters on the site are Dons fans, is it really worth the 75%'s while?

21 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

FFS 😂

Delusional drivel 

22 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Crazy take, if there was any Arab or hun infiltrators they certainly wouldn’t be advocating the sacking of Robson that’s for sure

13 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

I think he’ll get the final. Lose and he’s binned. Win and he’ll get another few games, where we’ll limp along in similar style as this season has been. Then he’ll be binned. Be out with the January window though, and the new manager won’t be able to bring anyone in…

If we win (we won’t) he’ll get a lot more than a “few games”. 

I feel shite for saying it, but fluking that semi-final win was the worst thing that could’ve happened in the medium to long-term. 

It’s given the clueless Board something to hide behind for a month.

If they’re not being pro-active & privately compiling a list of alternatives, then they’re in the wrong job & not equipped to be running a football club. 

If Bazza has any love for the club, and any self-awareness, he should agree a deal with Cormack to step down. Become a spin doctor for the club or something. We're in a weird, weird situation. I'm sure a lot of fans hope we continue on a bad run so that Bazza eventually goes. As ultimately this would be good for the club. We can't continue stumbling along. Even Considine as manager would be better. At least he has intelligence. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If we win (we won’t) he’ll get a lot more than a “few games”. 

I feel shite for saying it, but fluking that semi-final win was the worst thing that could’ve happened in the medium to long-term. 

It’s given the clueless Board something to hide behind for a month.

If they’re not being pro-active & privately compiling a list of alternatives, then they’re in the wrong job & not equipped to be running a football club. 

I think Dave would shit the bed of our league form continued as it currently is, even after a cup win. He wouldn’t want to risk relegation 

1 minute ago, sgitheanach said:

If Bazza has any love for the club, and any self-awareness, he should agree a deal with Cormack to step down. Become a spin doctor for the club or something. We're in a weird, weird situation. I'm sure a lot of fans hope we continue on a bad run so that Bazza eventually goes. As ultimately this would be good for the club. We can't continue stumbling along. Even Considine as manager would be better. At least he has intelligence. 

He doesn't have any love for the club. Its not a club he grew up supporting.  It's a place of employment that has promoted him into a role he's not yet ready or good enough for.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
7 hours ago, RedRevolution said:

Mongo.

7 hours ago, DD1903 said:

This is my fear. A Cormack special. Done it with Glass and would've done it with Goodwin aswell if he got the chance. the 6-0 forced his hand. 

He has always been very vocal about how difficult it is to sign players in January. Knowing our luck, he'll sack Robson at the end of this month and announce a new manager at the start of Feb. 

A successful businessman but a clueless football club chairman unfortunately.