Next Manager

2 hours ago, Theyorkshirered said:

John Eustace or Danny cowley 

Cowley was due to be interviewed for our vacancy back in March 2021. He pulled out of the running (I think Glass was a shoo-in anyway) to take the Portsmouth job in preference to us. So he can take a running fuck to himself

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Cowley was due to be interviewed for our vacancy back in March 2021. He pulled out of the running (I think Glass was a shoo-in anyway) to take the Portsmouth job in preference to us. So he can take a running fuck to himself

A Cockney Barry Robson in playing style.

That’s another reason.

Maybe it’s time we looked further afield. 
Scandinavia maybe.

• Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Did he not get the call that he got the Portsmouth job during his interview with us? Seem to remember Cormack saying something about that

I'd be looking to pick up a Thomas Frank type on the way up. There's bound to be someone in Denmark, Norway, Sweden or the like who has that ability to breathe life into a club. I know we couldn't pick up a manager from Brondby these days but someone of that would.

Jacob Friis would've been good but he's just left Viborg to go to Augsburg and be assistant to none other than Jess Thorup.

1 hour ago, Sheeptastic said:

I'd be looking to pick up a Thomas Frank type on the way up. There's bound to be someone in Denmark, Norway, Sweden or the like who has that ability to breathe life into a club. I know we couldn't pick up a manager from Brondby these days but someone of that would.

Jacob Friis would've been good but he's just left Viborg to go to Augsburg and be assistant to none other than Jess Thorup.

As long as it’s not some zoomer like ebbe 

Hey. It's not my club. But Gareth Ainsworth worked wonders at Wycombe for 12 or 13 years. Didn't work out for him at QPR but he's a great manager left to create his own team. Too good to be out of work. Linked with Oxford.

And before you knock his QPR record. Clubs like us aren't gonna attract managers in employment in English higher leagues with good records. We need to take punts.

Just another name that avoids the usual names up here.

I'd be happy him replacing Naismith.

11 hours ago, Cambridge Red said:

Aye for yon freaks who go on breakfast tv to let you know how they were compelled to chop of bits off their body to look more like a cat. That's some weird shit but it does put one's mind at rest about our own little oddities when compared to that kind of madness 🤣

You watch breakfast TV?

Takes all sorts I suppose.

8 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Hey. It's not my club. But Gareth Ainsworth worked wonders at Wycombe for 12 or 13 years. Didn't work out for him at QPR but he's a great manager left to create his own team. Too good to be out of work. Linked with Oxford.

And before you knock his QPR record. Clubs like us aren't gonna attract managers in employment in English higher leagues with good records. We need to take punts.

Just another name that avoids the usual names up here.

I'd be happy him replacing Naismith.

Clubs like us? 🤠