Next Manager

Stewart’s just getting stuck in the standard rut - that had we appointed Lennon, Ross or Mackay we wouldn’t have got to where we are.  I’ll agree re Lennon, totally disagree re Ross and frankly don’t care about Mackay.

But as the Dons lad put very well, the problem with Lennon wasn’t going to come in 6 weeks.  It was always going to be in 6 months when the fracture was already there, so why bother.

“But County win today and we’re having a very different conversation “ squeals Stewart

“What was that you were saying about short term thinking Mikey you utter Dobber” said the Dandy (at last in my head he did.)

29 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

His problem is he can't back down no matter how daft he's starting to look. He will try and pick at a side point that nobody really cares about in order to try and save face. He'll shout over everyone else labouring the same irrelevant point.

Describing half the folk on here

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Fairplay to Peter Leven, under no circumstances is he ready for the job, but he has stepped in and conducted himself admirably, despite the clusterfuck that is unfolding. Warnock (the coward) could learn a lot from Peter.

Working with the shit he has it his disposal. Something Warnock clearly didn’t want to do.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Some chat at the game today was that Alex Neil wanted to bring too many staff with him so got written off because of that.

Pinch of salt obviously 

Rumours of him looking at flats in Chapleton from Section Y

9 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

For one season (21-22).  Think he got them promoted from league 2 to league 1

9 minutes ago, Turra red said:

Didn't Thomson have barron at Kelty for 6 month on loan? 

Yeah I think we’re getting our Thomson’s confused 🤣 Steven & Kevin. Kevin was at Kelty

i thought it was Steven Thompson that was on pundit duty today as it’s normally him

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Fit did he say?

Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople
Been a long time gone, Constantinople
Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night.

Mainstandmoan getting  very angry lately,, i am putting it down to his contacts that are not as close to the board as they once were. That is  another reason the usual suspects struggling come up with names.. 

. Regarding Lennon , we  will never be interested in appointing him so everybody  can calm down with that option..  One of our main targets is the one we are trying to get over the line before the next home game. Another wants to wait till the summer.. ONeil  statement today changes nothing as he was not the man Burrows was alluding to in his interview.. I am sure we will hear news soon with the new man coming in  ..been told it's from abroad ,  so time will tell.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Derek Hamilton said:

Mainstandmoan getting  very angry lately,, i am putting it down to his contacts that are not as close to the board as they once were. That is  another reason the usual suspects struggling come up with names.. 

. Regarding Lennon , we  will never be interested in appointing him so everybody  can calm down with that option..  One of our main targets is the one we are trying to get over the line before the next home game. Another wants to wait till the summer.. ONeil  statement today changes nothing as he was not the man Burrows was alluding to in his interview.. I am sure we will hear news soon with the new man coming in  ..been told it's from abroad ,  so time will tell.

Cheers Deek